Molton brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
MB have a 10% discount on everything until Friday on their website.

I miss their bath stuff, but can no longer afford it at shop prices.

Take a look at these clearance prices from John Lewis. Seem to be very good value. Not sure if JL still offer free delivery though.

I'm kicking myself because about a month ago I went to the Molten Brown shop at Cheshire Oaks and bought a set of three 300ml bottles of hand lotion - Naranji, Rose Granati and Blue Maquie - for £10.00. Should have bought more for pressies and to stock pile however when I went back another time they had all gone.

I miss Molton Brown on QVC. I did pick up the Thai Vert hand wash and lotion and a duo of the suma ginseng & energising seamoss for £19 each in the sales. :clapping:

But still cheaper to go into a MB store with no shipping.

True, if you have one near you. My nearest is actually S. Molton Street but the tube fare to get there would probably be more than the p&p - plus my time, etc.

It's even worse than just a miserly 10% off! You only get the discount if you spend £33 or more!!! Hold me back.......................

Last edited:
wish they had better sales

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

MB did used to do the 500ml sizes twice a year at the same price as the 300ml. Now that was good. Now they do two in a pack but the wrong combo for my tastes. I like one but not the other. Or a little bottle lotion which you would get as a freebie if you bought anyway.

If any of you live near the Molton brown shops at Portsmouth or Bicester village they have some cracking prices changing regularly and a good selection, they both have a L'Occitane shop too, plus join the VIP members on the Bicester website and you get an extra 10% off everything twice a year, next one is normally end of august and lasts for a few days, you just print off the e-mail and go to the customer services and they give you a vip day card making the prices even more brilliant.

you are correct butterfly thats how i stock up on l'occitane in between tsv's.
not keen on molton brown i have a blue marquis handwash and its like pulling teeth trying to use it up want to keep using my l'occitane sweet almond handwash .......devine!

If any of you live near the Molton brown shops at Portsmouth or Bicester village they have some cracking prices changing regularly and a good selection, they both have a L'Occitane shop too, plus join the VIP members on the Bicester website and you get an extra 10% off everything twice a year, next one is normally end of august and lasts for a few days, you just print off the e-mail and go to the customer services and they give you a vip day card making the prices even more brilliant.

Do you have the website address for this please Butterfly. Bicester's near Oxford isn't it?

I wish Cheshire Oaks had a L'Occitane shop.

boffy - I love the Blue Macquis hand lotion - haven't tried the wash or any of the MB washes for that fact. The L'occitane Sweet almond does nothing for me although I like the Almond shower oil. Call me weird if you like. x

Do you have the website address for this please Butterfly. Bicester's near Oxford isn't it?

Hi,
Here is the website, just register and you will get an e-mail etc.
http://www.bicestervillage.com/en_GB/

I would do a bit of saving up before you go as it is fabulous, so many stores, go in the week if you can as it gets busy at weekends but they have extended so parking its not a problem. Penhaligons also does gorgeous fragrances and body products and well worth a look.
I had the vip pass around easter and another late August and it runs for a week or so to redeem it.
Enjoy.

Hi,
Here is the website, just register and you will get an e-mail etc.
http://www.bicestervillage.com/en_GB/

I would do a bit of saving up before you go as it is fabulous, so many stores, go in the week if you can as it gets busy at weekends but they have extended so parking its not a problem. Penhaligons also does gorgeous fragrances and body products and well worth a look.
I had the vip pass around easter and another late August and it runs for a week or so to redeem it.
Enjoy.

Thanks for that. It sounds the sort of place that deserves a day's leave from work to indulge in lots of retail therapy (not from the armchair!)

Thanks for that. It sounds the sort of place that deserves a day's leave from work to indulge in lots of retail therapy (not from the armchair!)

Definetly!!, I am lucky to have the in-laws round the corner so I save up and go a couple of days in a row as they put new stuff out every day. It has a couple of good restaurants plus the usual coffee houses so no problem spending hours there....happy days

Latest posts

Back