Monsoon TSV 05/06/20

SisterBliss

Haven't Monsoon gone bust? Maybe trying to get rid of stock. I like the brand though so will have a snout around.

CC
Something like that. Touker Sulleymon (sp) owns them now. Hence my comments.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD

Attachments

This is the sort of top I like but probably too tight at the bottom as I am much larger bottom half than top. I would try if in store but not paying q postage to try a couple of sizes.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Unusual to have just a choice of 2 colours. I agree that it looks narrower at the hip length which could be a rubbish fit unless you have a broom handle figure.
that wont be all the colour choices there will be more its just the they dont always show every colour

Vienna

VIP Shopper
I bought a similar linen top last year from BonMarche. Sadly since they went into administration they`re doing very few linen blend items on their website. Last year I bought several linen blend items and all of them were good quality and a good fit. This year they have nothing similar.

candycane

At the risk of sounding like an old fogey, I have a couple of Cotton Traders linen mix

CCtops and they were brilliant for my holidays last year as very cool to wear in hot countries, unlike all the stretchy Kim/NL/Antthony type material.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Monsoon Rosewood Pure Linen Relaxed Blouse with Button Detail
Item Number: 184435
QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £0.00

Designed especially for QVC, this beautiful top from Monsoon features chic button details on one shoulder, a round neckline and 3/4 length cuffed sleeves. Crafted from lightweight, breathable linen, this top is the perfect option for sunny days, bringing wearable sophistication to your wardrobe.

Be the first - like to celebrate your personal style by adding unique pieces to your repertoire? This gorgeous top is currently only available at QVC, making it a stand-out addition to any collection.

Wear it your way - with a flattering loose fit and eye-catching button embellishments, Monsoon's latest design will look great whatever the occasion. For an elegant everyday ensemble that's bang on-trend, pairwith jeans and throw on your go-to trainers, or tuck into a midi skirt and addsome flat sandals for a laidback yet put-together option.

Crazy for colour - take your pick from five fabulous shades that'll suit any taste. For a classic neutral, opt for White or Black, or for a splash of gorgeous colour go for Orange, Yellow, Green or Blue.

100% linen
Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:

Orange
Green
White
Black
Yellow
Blue

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 108cm (42.5"), M: 119cm (46.8"), L: 131cm (51.5"), XL: 143cm (56.3")
Length: S: 60.4cm (23.8"), M: 61cm (24"), L: 63.4cm (25"), XL: 63.8cm (25.3")

All measurements are approximate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaild
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks