Most overused words on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

piece

They use this word to describe clothes and jewellery... I don't want a piece - I want a bracelet, necklace, dress, skirt, etc! The only piece I would want would be a piece of cake!!!

"So get yours! get yours now!!"..........bit of trickery there eh Flinty, trying to make people think there's one allocated to them and they have to pay for it? tut! tut! :mysmilie_17:

"Waiting in the wings..." as though we're waiting for some famous thesp to appear!

"I'm down to half stock now!"......"I've only got a few left!" aka JF.

and

"be quick, as these are flying out!" only to discover 'these' a few weeks later on clearance or last clicks - yeah right, so they're "flying out" are they?

"I'm down to half stock now!"......"I've only got a few left!" aka JF.

and

"be quick, as these are flying out!" only to discover 'these' a few weeks later on clearance or last clicks - yeah right, so they're "flying out" are they?

Either that or they're flying back in again and doing a turnaround! We all know how QVC send out rejects!

I caught an early morning repeat of a Yong Kim hour this morning ,sad person that I am Lol.

Sara G said about a very plain tunic,the usual loose style,you can dress it up or down,then she said "I know we use those words frequently but in this case you really can doi it " so they know its overused and just words .

She then described YK fashions as quirky and artistic. quirky yes but artistic , its a new one on me!

Latest posts

Back