My emerald and kunzite rings have arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was surprised and delighted when my rings arrived back from Stanley's this morning. I posted them Special Delivery last Wednesday and wasn't expecting to see them for at least another week!

They've made a very good job of resizing the rings..especially as both rings have channel set gems in the shoulders. ( I'm wearing the emerald right now....such a lively colour!)

It's given me the confidence to have more rings resized there now. Very reasonable at £10 which also includes return postage to you.

That's brilliant news perdita you didn't have to wait long at all. When I read earlier in the thread that you might have to wait weeks it sort of put me off thinking about having any resized.

I do like that emerald. Don't hold your breath waiting for them to come back - I sent one off for re-sizing almost 4 weeks ago :11:

Have you got your ring back yet Loopy?

Was surprised and delighted when my rings arrived back from Stanley's this morning. I posted them Special Delivery last Wednesday and wasn't expecting to see them for at least another week!

They've made a very good job of resizing the rings..especially as both rings have channel set gems in the shoulders. ( I'm wearing the emerald right now....such a lively colour!)

It's given me the confidence to have more rings resized there now. Very reasonable at £10 which also includes return postage to you.

Beautiful rings Perdita, glad you are happy with them!!! :)

Have you got your ring back yet Loopy?

No Sara, I'm annoyed now. Got it beginning of December, wore it to go out, the whole mount came off, lost somewhere. Took a photo and emailed it to Rocks - Jessica told me to send it back and they'd replace it ... 2 months later and I'm still waiting ... Apparently the replacement was sent to the re-sizing place on 2 January ...

It's only a cheap ring, but after this performance, I'll never buy anything expensive from them.

stonelessring.jpg

Finally got round to taking some photos of them on my hand!!

I took one of the kunzite ring in daylight and one in electric/dull lighting conditions to try to show the fluorescence.

Last edited:
Finally got round to taking some photos of them on my hand!!

I took one of the kunzite ring in daylight and one in electric/dull lighting conditions to try to show the fluorescence.

There Gorgeous Perdita love the Emerald but always been unlucky for me for some reason

They are two stunning rings Perdita, I love the emerald I just don't seem to be able to get one. One was held back because of quality and the other I asked for my cursor stuck so couldn't get to the buy button before the other bidder we both must have pressed at same time so she got it, I was gutted.

Latest posts

Back