My mum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So sorry to hear about your Mother's passing. You did all you could for her and to do it in love, is such a privilege. It is my prayer that your HeartAche will ease. (((cwtch/hugs))) She lives on through you :heart: x Snarly

Thank you all so much. I loved my mum so much and to be able to express it here to you all and to hear such kind and understanding words is a comfort. Rest in peace my beautiful mum XXX

The inexplicable depth of pain you're feeling now Sweetie is testament to how much you adored each other unconditionally.
When I went through a breievement about 18 months ago someone told me "It hurts because it's supposed to". At the time I didn't quite know what that meant. It means that the depth of your love for each other is bound to be felt as pain when one passes. As the old saying goes, "better to have loved & lost than never to have loved at all".
Both your lives were made complete by having each other. I know it's immensely painful now PP but better to have experienced all those wonderful times with your darling Mum than never have had those times to look back on. In time those memories will bring you comfort, very best love, you're in all our thoughts & prayers, Nikki xx.

The inexplicable depth of pain you're feeling now Sweetie is testament to how much you adored each other unconditionally.
When I went through a breievement about 18 months ago someone told me "It hurts because it's supposed to". At the time I didn't quite know what that meant. It means that the depth of your love for each other is bound to be felt as pain when one passes. As the old saying goes, "better to have loved & lost than never to have loved at all".
Both your lives were made complete by having each other. I know it's immensely painful now PP but better to have experienced all those wonderful times with your darling Mum than never have had those times to look back on. In time those memories will bring you comfort, very best love, you're in all our thoughts & prayers, Nikki xx.
That was lovely Nikki.

Beautifully put Nikki, I lost my darling dad 3 years ago today. The pain i felt was as like someone had ripped my heart out, nothing gave me comfort and i felt like my whole life had changed forever. I grieved and didn't care because i was hurting so much.

After a month i came on here and poured my heart out , all fm were so supportive and kind, somehow it. was easier to share my feelings with people i didn't know personally .

Petpixie we're all here for you my lovely and although i don't know you personally i genuinely care about you. Don't be shy to come on here and tell us how you're feeling , it really helped me. xxx

Oh Petpixie, so sorry to hear about your mum. It is only 2 months since I lost my mum and I know what you are going through. I can only agree with what everyone else has said already. My thoughts are with you and your family. xxx

Sorry to hear your sad news. No words I say can take away your loss and your pain. I, along with many of your ST friends only wish it were possible to ease your suffering. Your mother will always be with you.

Take care, be kind to yourself.

Sorry to hear of your loss. My Dad died when I was 12 but now I have fond memories not the sadness I would imagine you are feeling.

I can only add my sympathy along with everyone else. I wish I had comforting words to help you through this terrible loss but they seem so inadequate. I hope you find comfort in knowing how many people are thinking of you at this sad time and wishing you well. xxx

Same from me, so sorry. My lovely mum died over two years ago. It's easier now, but it never really goes away..all the best, lots of love - Remember you did her proud x

Massive hugs petpixie. Im so sorry that you have lost your precious mum but she will always be in your heart and smiling down on you. xox

Latest posts

Back