My QVC ordering is back on the up!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabba, you have no idea how happy we are that you're still with us, even if the sensory stuff is not quite what it was. Shop away :mysmilie_14:

I've just bought the 2 frying pans that will go with the 5 piece Cook's Essentials TSV from a month or so back.

Aaand I bought the Rangemate today as well!

I am buying loads as well , but then since my subarachnoid haemorrhage , I've had my driving licence taken off me as Imnow need to wear 2 hearing aids , as the nerve damage post bleed had left me deaf and similarly the nerve damage has left me with only 4 % tunnel vision.
We live in a rural area with no public transport , so I have to get my shopping hit some how
Hx❤️❤️

Totally agree, after what you've been through you deserve to treat yourself loads, you take care of yourself :mysmilie_499:

If only I had so little in stock! I think I've got 4 or 5 C&Ps and the same number of Instant Boost and Eyebright. I do get through it but I need to stop amassing so many products. Anyone know if there's a code stamped on the bottles anywhere which would tell me which is oldest so I can make sure I use that first? (There are numbers on Leighton Denny bottles which appear to be sequential, which helps.)

You could try checking on this site. Someone on here posted about it before.
http://checkcosmetic.net

Latest posts

Back