Nails Inc Spray on Polish.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
Just watching the presentation on Q at the moment with the new spray on polish by Nails Inc what a mess! Think I will stick with the usual method, less mess and waste! :mysmilie_13:

It looks more effort than just painting your nails as normal!

Also the guest said it only lasts a couple of days on th nails, so why bother?

Gawd, what a palaver.......! The finished effect is not even that great either!
Talk about inventing something to solve a non-existent problem!

:mysmilie_854:

Last edited:
Didn't see it, but practicality dictates it will spray all over the hands. Nails inc. has it sussed, if it doesn't.

I suppose if you have dexterity problems and can't accurately do you nails yourself, it might be a good idea.
But fir me, only lasting 2 days is just not good enough.
I don't find that Nails Inc last long on my nails anyway - I prefer OPI

It sounds utterly bizarre! I haven't seen a proper presentation, just a short little preview type thingy, but it looks really ridiculous. Surely you'd waste loads of product spraying it all over your hand, wtf? And then it'd be a load of faff getting it off your skin. Am I missing something?

It actually washes off the skin easily.British Beauty Blogger gave it a good review,and she is usually fair.
But the Paint Can,can be bought for £10 on its own,and you can use any base and top coat.

Chloe did not make a very good job of trying to do an ombré look ... Seems a lot of faff to me.

I have very poor eyesight for close up work and for that reason I never wear nail varnish though I love to see it on others.

Thinking this might be the very thing for me I watched the video. Well all I can say is if Chloe's silver nails are the end product I am not anywhere as bad as I think as I can achieve that bad a job with a bit of corrector pen.

Latest posts

Back