Nails Inc TSV 12/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too I reckon, I've got most if the colours, or as near as damn it.
Harrumph. Sulking now.

With the exception of the bright pink I love all these colours but as a result I have all of these already, or very close versions of them!! Won't be buying this one, but looking forward to seeing if anything interesting (but not magnetic!) appears on the day!

Hello Everyone i have been browsing this forum for a few years now so i have finally decided to join, so i thought i would let you know that the TSV is on the website as £25.44 + £3.95 P&P :grin:

Nails Inc 8 Piece Runway Ready Collection
Today's Special Value Price £25.44
QVC Price £30.75
Item Number 225942
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Contains:
1 x Wellington Street (deep hot pink; 10ml)
1 x Bennet Street (brilliant red; 10ml)
1 x Tavistock Street (cool grey; 10ml)
1 x Cadogan Lane (metallic teal; 10ml)
1 x Berkeley Mews (navy metallic; 10ml)
1 x Wyndham Place (metallic purple; 10ml)
1 x Jermyn Street (taupe; 10ml)
1 x Kensington Caviar Top Coat (10ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225942

Welcome L'Occitane Love from me too!

Bah! I'm getting the contact CS message!

Jude xxx

Not many easypay offers is there?

Also where's Heather's engagement ring? (I know but I'm a nosey so and so)

Why on earth didn't Heather have a professional with her, the model they used was none too good - all smudged down the sides, some edges even missing, poor crackle examples. Plus I laughed out loud just then seeing red all down her finger. Considering Nails Inc were the guest being the TSV hour I didn't think they'd be very happy watching that back, they had some lovely items on air too, new fancy techniques not demonstrated well at all. I always think Heather comes over very very natural, girly and fun so she possibly wasn't phased as that's her nature but I bet the Nails Inc powers that be were none too impressed.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to offload the greeny teal one (can't remember they're all called), or the grey one, shout me first please!
I've either got or don't like the rest so it's not worth me buying the set.

Latest posts

Back