Nails Inc TSV 19/7/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Nails Inc TSV on Thursday 19th July!! :happy:

Last edited:
Oh no! Last auto delivery isn't due til August but I know I won't be able to help myself:giggle:

Uh-oh! I'm also an august auto delivery person but cannot refuse the lure of a nails Inc tsv!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it just me, or are Nails Inc TSV's getting more frequent?

My credit card statement is waving a knarled finger at me warning me off...don't know if I'm brave enough to disobey! :bandit:

Wrong end of payday and I have sworn not to use my credit card again. I am safe (I think).

I haven't got A Nails Inc TSV since the first one with the magnetic ones in. If it is something interesting I may be tempted.

Nails Inc 19th July TSV

Any ideas?

I liked a blue/black set on an anniversary price the other day on one of AY's shows,but then she mentioned a TSV,so thought I'd wait for that.

As an OPI fan,I never thought I'd "switch" to the other side....but OPI is so dull,dull,dull at the mo.

I've just ordered the OPI Minnie Mouse as I need a new Nail Envy and love pink nail polish so I'll probably pass on the TSV.

Any ideas?

I liked a blue/black set on an anniversary price the other day on one of AY's shows,but then she mentioned a TSV,so thought I'd wait for that.

As an OPI fan,I never thought I'd "switch" to the other side....but OPI is so dull,dull,dull at the mo.

remember what i say ask about a week before as thats the optium amount of time to find it

I think the tsv is 201 667

I haven't seen it but it's a 7 piece Special Effects kit comprising of:
Porchester Square
Princes Arcade
Portobello
Warwick Street
Sloane Gardens
Pudding Lane
Cheyne Walk

it's £24.96 + £3.95 p&p

I couldn't wait and have ordered mine :grin:

Thanks, Supercoolwillow - you are brilliant (even if you have just cost me £29!!).

I think the tsv is 201 667

I haven't seen it but it's a 7 piece Special Effects kit comprising of:
Porchester Square
Princes Arcade
Portobello
Warwick Street
Sloane Gardens
Pudding Lane
Cheyne Walk

it's £24.96 + £3.95 p&p

I couldn't wait and have ordered mine :grin:

Thanks, my money is safe!!!

thanks SCW for doing your stuff, fab as ALWAYS!!

but oh gawld, does that mean that we will have to listen to Jill Franks all day raving on about blimin Porchester Square ruling her home, her car, her dressing room, her handbag ... yawn, yawn. Good price but too much a mixture to me, nothing really goes together, just one from here and one from there. With the exception of PS (based upon JF's opinion) the Nails Inc TSV's are starting to come across like all the stock they have trouble shifting.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back