New Presenter - Round Two

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What if the Pole dancing is the "exercise class" variety that you can do on a Hen- Do? You must realise how strong those girls are. There is a chance that it had nowt to do with smut at all....

What if the Pole dancing is the "exercise class" variety that you can do on a Hen- Do? You must realise how strong those girls are. There is a chance that it had nowt to do with smut at all....

It was a club in Hammersmith if i remember rightly. I don't know how to link the original thread.

If you look at her YouTube video ad in the bikini, she looks great.
Burly, do you have the link available to hand :wink::wink:

She's got the legs for it .... apparently

And dancer's feet!

Are we getting JR and JF mixed up here? The only thing i know about JF's feet is that she has hairy toes. Which she once publicly shaved in a hair remover presentation.

Ill not forget that in a hurry. I nearly chucked me tea up.

Are we getting JR and JF mixed up here? The only thing i know about JF's feet is that she has hairy toes. Which she once publicly shaved in a hair remover presentation.

Oh god flashback time!!. I'm only just getting over DG and the chocolates last night and now this reminder.

Ooops! Yes ME are!
That's the trouble with initials lol

Sniffines moi ?
I have huge respect for wrapping your legs around a pole and writhing around provocatively.

I almost choked on my mid morning cuppa !!!!!
Please give a bit of warning LEL spluttering tea is so undignified lol

and ...

There's What's'ErName, the PilatesWoman, for MargerineBurgervan. Another Newbie. Did the VolcanicAshNoFlyingDebacle make them think about HomeSourcing? Or, perhaps, people reaching mid-fifties are being 'assisted' through the RevolvingDoors of QTowers. I doubt they will be stock-piling presenters in their warehouse. lol

oops. Lesson to self. Put both contact lenses in before posting. Yes I thought Janie said JR.

Lol
Well, I don't want to break Burly's heart, but I wondered if Julia might be considering it - not that she's old mind! Let's get that straight. She might however want to spend more time in her villa & just put her feet up or even write more books .....

Julia hasn't got a villa. She sold it last year.:tongue:

Looking forward to some new faces. Unfortunately it's the ones who should be retiring who are likely to be superglueing themselves to the set. I'm trying to be kinder this year (at least til the end of January anyway!) so no names mentioned but don't think we need to give Poirot a call just yet.

Latest posts

Back