New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG!!!! She's was trying to flog a black star sapphire bracelet and kept calling the asterism asterisks!! :YIKES: :SUE:No wonder it didn't sell, she's a real liability. :pPC:

The other day she said 'I nearly peed my pants' while trying to sell jewellery, it was more suited to a flea market than a channel selling good jewellery. I'm afraid I turn the sound off now as soon as she is on, in fact beginning to turn the channel off. The other Essex girl is only marginally better imo. I'm sure they are easy on the eye, but that's of no interest to me and as the majority of jewellery buyers are women, probably not to them either.

The other day she said 'I nearly peed my pants' while trying to sell jewellery, it was more suited to a flea market than a channel selling good jewellery. I'm afraid I turn the sound off now as soon as she is on, in fact beginning to turn the channel off. The other Essex girl is only marginally better imo. I'm sure they are easy on the eye, but that's of no interest to me and as the majority of jewellery buyers are women, probably not to them either.

Stacey or whatever she's called? Can't stand her. Irritating nasal high pitched excitable whining. Definitely turn over time when she's on.

I'd like to start a petition to have John on air 24/7. He can have botox, he doesn't need sleep! :1:

Stacey or whatever she's called? Can't stand her. Irritating nasal high pitched excitable whining. Definitely turn over time when she's on.
Now you see I don't mind Stacey, at lease she doesn't talk complete bollox ;) and there's a likeability factor about her market stall enthusiasm. :D Agree about the nasal tones though, perhaps she needs her adenoids sorting or a damn good blow.....ooh err missus. :lipsrsealed: Obsessed with John?? Who, moi?? :RUNAWAY: :pPC:

is Jerri the lady on now? slightly messy blonde hair & she's getting very excitable??
OMG!! The prattling bimbo's back on now!! :YIKES: I thought they'd got rid of her. :HUMP:
Yep, unfortunately. :31:

I'm afraid I can't take her seriously and when she's on......I'm off!
No nor me. :YIKES: She makes the channel appear downmarket and cheap like they can't afford professional presenters.....can't watch, she makes my ears cringe with her stupidity. :YIKES: :pPC:

It sounds to me like Klosblue and Pinkpussycat are a couple of jealous old fat women. Have fun sitting at home by yourselves you fat disgusting tubs of lard! Jerilee will never read your comments because she is young and attractive, unlike both of you. She has a life full of good times with people who love her. Just remember that no one loves you because you are ugly on the outside and the inside. Everyone who knows you will be happy when you die!

Latest posts

Back