New presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Haven’t picked up her name but is the presenter on with Alison Diamonique new? I am not watching much these days so she may have been around for months.One thing for sure she has been trained in the manic OTT school of QVC presenting.

It’s the first time I’ve seen her but there were recent posts about her. I think her name is Katherine.

Agree a bit OTT maybe she is nervous. Lovely hair!

I saw her earlier for the first time. She seems alright. She doesn't seem to have the irritation factor many of the others have, so that's not a bad thing.

It is Kathryn Goldsmith. She has been a Q since the summer but mostly on Style Channel.

I wonder if some of the more established presenters are jealous of her because she is young and attractive?

I wonder if some of the more established presenters are jealous of her because she is young and attractive?

During eek hour she said “from one Kathryn to another, the original” when she passed over to CH for a quick Mally TSV interjection. CH said “ah how lovely” and looked like it was through gritted teeth. Must have made her feel old!

Oh I remember her now, she was introduced on the Style channel I think she was mentored by the Chuntley herself,well she survived, poor lass.

I like KG, but there is another dark haired presenter called Natasha, I have only seen her on QVC Style, she seem a nice person but she talks much too fast, I can't see her making the main channel unless she calms down.

I find that as they 'grow in to' the role they actually become worse & the sneaky sales tricks come in. The girls seem to morph in to the same machine type verbal battering ram.

"Old" is a dirty word to CH, especially when she's trying to look like Sasha the model or the young guest for OPI !

Last edited:
I find they start off I’m new to this range, I haven’t got any, I have never tried or I will get to invest at some point.
To then leave one for me, I have this in every version, I wouldn’t be without, I’ve stocked up and bought for all my friends.

Yes she may settle into the role and calm down!

She needs to. I didn't take to her at all. Far too gushing and enthusiastic about everything. Alison was a pale shadow (although she did manage to let us know her engagement ring is 1.6 carats)!! She's already using tricks like wishing she'd bought this or that because there'll be nothing left by the end. So false and unconvincing.

Latest posts

Back