News from me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bless, that's lovely PJ. Bet Lorna's children want to see their Mum loved and happy and that will help them enjoy a contented life too. I hope 2013 brings a wonderful change and you can all focus on a fabulous future together.......:heart::heart:

Congratulations PJ. It takes a very special person to take such an enormous committment so seriously and with such profound joy. If you haven't realised already though expect to be very very tired indeed with 5 of them!

Congratulations PJ. It takes a very special person to take such an enormous committment so seriously and with such profound joy. If you haven't realised already though expect to be very very tired indeed with 5 of them!

That is very sweet of you to say. For me Lorna without her children would be like an ITV show with only Ant or Dec, it wouldn't be the same :)

PJ

Lorna is a lucky girl to have found YOU PJ, not every chap would be willing to take on someone else's children - you must be very special!

More fantastic news. Just got a letter today saying I have been nominated and won an award for services to my hometown, Fareham for volunteering at the local community cafe. Completely out of the blue and considering I am one of a big team I am touched beyond believe :). I get my certificate in June with the mayor I think :)

PJ

The youngest two were playing with tea leaves at the weekend and this is what the spelled out ..... Awww
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367356397.314565.jpg

PJ

Should I be looking for a new hat/fascinator already PJ? :wink: You sound pretty smitten which is wonderful news. :heart:

Should I be looking for a new hat/fascinator already PJ? :wink: You sound pretty smitten which is wonderful news. :heart:

Hehe you are right I am most certainly in love but we both got hurt by our last (and in both our cases our only) partner so are taking it mega slow.

PJ

Hehe you are right I am most certainly in love but we both got hurt by our last (and in both our cases our only) partner so are taking it mega slow.

PJ

Very wise PJ. I sincerely hope the future will bring you both long-lasting happiness.

Latest posts

Back