No "bashing" the QVC Presenters Thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:giggle:
I only watch beauty presentations when AY is on - she just makes me laugh! (runs behind sofa to dodge incoming missiles!!!!)

:giggle:
I only watch beauty presentations when AY is on - she just makes me laugh! (runs behind sofa to dodge incoming missiles!!!!)

Me too! I love her sense of humour. I totally understand why she drives people loopy but I always enjoy Alison beauty shows more than the other presenters. :sun:

My favourite is Claudia, she is smart and professional with a great sense of humour. I do hope she returns. :flower::flower:

Hi, welcome to the forum. Great name.

Aw, thanks! :happy:

Not as inaginitive as some of the others on here, though!

And I meant "diva" in a positive way, BTW: what's wrong with a gal knowing her worth and standing up for herself?

My fave presenters are Julian and Catherine. Julia is fab too. Gotta love her diva - ish attitude. Brilliant!! Fave guests are Ojon Dennis, Harrald G and Mally :happy:

Hi, welcome to the forum. Great name.

It's not as imaginitive as some on here, though: I went with the first thing I could think of.

And I mean "diva" in a positive way: Julia knows her own mind and looks fab for 52 IMO

It's not as imaginitive as some on here, though: I went with the first thing I could think of.

And I mean "diva" in a positive way: Julia knows her own mind and looks fab for 52 IMO

I think she is a we bit older than 52.:heart:

Latest posts

Back