Not that special for Lola then...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Nicky and I love her brand, but I find her chomping of sweets when she is on air absolutely pig ignorant. She doesn't disguise it well and her speech is affected by it. I have a job which involves talking to customers on the telephone and would be hung out to dry if I did that, and I don't see why anyone needs to do it on telly. That said, I find Roger dull to the point of comatose, so perhaps her sweet chomping would be preferable! Just heard it's the last presentation of the TSV on the 3pm show, so it looks like it's not selling well.

Is that the reason why then? I always assumed it was because it was selling so well that it isn't going to last, thus no point showing it again?

I'm so surprised its had its last presentation?

I do actually love the black but I'm not buying.I always love LR stuff on the TV and never love it enough when it comes.I bought a TSV necklace like this last year and I didn't like it when it arrived.

I do love the apple longer necklace though!!

It's not different enough from the Bridie for me to go for it. I have the Bridie in three colours though so that might have something to do with it. Have succumbed to the Tabitha bracelet though.

Why would they not show the TSV again when there are another 2 shows this evening - I just dont get it!! However despite telling myself I was not going to succumb to anything today, I stayed up last night and purchased the Lily Anne necklace (300858) in ivory and oyster (for choice!) and the wednesday bracelet in oyster. Why am I so weak at midnight?

I am surprised that this TSV was not very popular, I wonder if Nicky's absence has had any impact on sales????

I would have liked the Lily Anne in Montana but that will have to wait for another time. I have made too many Lola Rose and Lulu Guinness purchases to justify another necklace.

( BTW sorry for my incorrect spelling of succumbed in my earlier post - too late to edit!)

Is that the reason why then? I always assumed it was because it was selling so well that it isn't going to last, thus no point showing it again?

it can be either, to be honest. On craft shows, if the take up is poor, they only flog it for as long as people stop switching off! I would imagine that they bought in too many of the colours and not enough of the natural stones, so it looks like they will go with OTO's tonight. If they didn't have much stock, they usually say that it's still available, but that it's too limited to show on air. They haven't said anything other than the last presentation was at 3pm.

its a lot smarter than the bridie but i agree its very similar the colour choices did not grab me either

nor me, boffy. I adore this brand of jewellery, but the dyed options looked plasticky to me today. Very disappointed in the TSV.

She's confident enough to sit there chomping sweets and always appears perfectly relaxed as the sales numbers are ticking up so I old put too much reliance on what the guest says.

She's talking a step back like they all do when they've established the brand. I bet she shows her face again when she's launching the bath and body range.

Ditto, Burlz. She always seems pretty happy enough to be on air to me too. I recall, initially, she did appear to be rather introverted and I'm sure, from a personality aspect, she is rather shy.

Im sure she is a lovely girl and everything but the Nikki hero worship by her staff and the presenters really get son my t**s! Its only baubles on string for goodness sake get over it!

I am sure the female guest has appeared on a Q link extolling the virtues of the Q delivery system or fab choices or whatever, a while back. A customer, or actress?

I think she IS a customer, although I can understand your question! I think they met at a customer event and became friends and went from there. She has more charisma than Roger!

i rather like nikki and her jewellery is really lovely i prefer when she is on its a shame that she could not make it. maybe the tsv would have sold better if she was on air.

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to my Lola Rose necklaces again without hearing Wiillllmaaaa ringing in my ears.

I think she IS a customer, although I can understand your question! I think they met at a customer event and became friends and went from there. She has more charisma than Roger!

Yes I've seen that "guest" on QVc promo's.

From what I understand from a previous Lola Rose show.
Yes Amanda did do the QVC advert as she was a QVC customer and then got speaking to Nikki at a QVC customer event.
It turned out she was a big fan of LR, lived near Nikki with their children being the same age, ended up then with a job at LR.

I wonder how many other QVC "customers" manage to land a job at the drop of a hat - I reckon the other "customers" are known personally to staff at QVC and offered a role! Cynical moi?

Right, I lasted 26 minutes but the Franks constant theatrical gasping and shouts of 'oh my god, oh my god' at the merest sight of a bracelet has me switched off. I can't stand it! How many rules does the woman have? She will only wear beige, she would NEVER wear blue, grey used to be something she would never touch but now shes loves it. The woman is so neurotic life must be a constant nightmare. Get out your beige and put some colour on woman - live a little! She's so beige she blends into the scenery most of the time. Rant over, but bejeezus!

Latest posts

Back