Note to Thornton's Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
hi Ms Thornton. youre very good, best Thornton's guest by far. but please stop cutting up choccies with a wet knife. it makes them look like theyre sweating or something. not appetising.

if you have time to wash the knife then you have time to dry it on a piece of kitchen towel. do it while the presenter is lying about something, like i said - plenty of time.

i thank you.

There are some great offers elsewhere for you Thornton's lovers. QVC had 3 boxes of chocs today for £20.98 (Spring value collection) I saw an ad on TV earlier today for the Cooperative where a single box of the same choc were on offer for £3.50. If you are able to get out and about you can save an awful lot of cash there. Not to mention the P&P!

There are some great offers elsewhere for you Thornton's lovers. QVC had 3 boxes of chocs today for £20.98 (Spring value collection) I saw an ad on TV earlier today for the Cooperative where a single box of the same choc were on offer for £3.50. If you are able to get out and about you can save an awful lot of cash there. Not to mention the P&P!

even debbie flint had to craftily raise the tray liner to see if there was another layer. she obviously couldnt believe they were charging 20 quid plus P&P for three boxes of what are thorntons "value" range. i have no idea who is buying this stuff. thorntons own web have better offers for those who cant get to a shop.

I laugh because I looked at the reviews for Thortons chocolates and the common theme was 'QVC is the ONLY place to buy these chocolates'....yes this was written by CUSTOMERS!

I bought a lovely BIG box from Asda home the other week - £4.00! I still can't get over it!

Latest posts

Back