Now jump to those phones ladies ... I don't think so

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So glad it's on easy pay. I wouldn't be able to afford such a stunning piece otherwise.

Joking apart, whatever has happened to B&W? Why has it got so tacky? As for over a hundred quid, well he's having a laugh surely. There was a time when I wouldn't miss a show.

"now trump to the phone" oh that is hideous, like something you wouldn't want to win on Hook a Duck at the fair. Maybe a Hook a Duck inspired necklace will be the next ghastly offering.

no offence to anyone else, but I've never liked his stuff - don't like him either! I don't think I've ever sat thru a show, maybe watched for a few moments with dropped jaw when I've flicked on and caught sight of a skull ring or something equally unappealing, but that's about it...

I wouldn't buy that if I wore a dress and stuck lipstick on my lips. Infact why have I just said that? :wait:

errr... i think you'll find simon is ahead of you on that one.... check THIS out

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.339308.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Now that is hideous!!!! do you think these items are nightmared up especially for QVC customers? I have been to one of his shops and there were some beautiful things in there.

I just can't imagine who on earth would buy this sort of things and actually wear it. My friend's soon to be 7 year daughter would turn her nose up at that duck object.

Latest posts

Back