NutriBullet on QVC ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baby Love

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if the NutriBullet will come to QVC UK ?

I know it's on Ideal World (but they don't want to ship it overseas).

Would that prevent QVC from selling it too ?

I very much doubt qvc will stock it as they had the Magic Bullet years ago and replaced it with the Ninja.

Yes, there was the Magic Bullet, and there is also a cheaper version that Bid tv do from time to time. Its ok, but there is a lot of faffing with all the accessories. Its heavily marketed about taking up very little room on the work surface, but unless you have a kitchen with loadsacupboards then storage of the many and large accessories can be a problem.

I very much doubt qvc will stock it as they had the Magic Bullet years ago and replaced it with the Ninja.

Thanks Autumn, you're right !
The Ninja will prevent QVC from selling the NutriBullet.

The NutriBullet is different from the Magic Bullet because it has more Watts : 600W,
that's why I wanted to give it a try.

Not sure if its any help but I have ordered a good few items from IW and they shipped to me in Rep of Ireland. I have had a juicer , halogen oven 2 cricut cake machines and several household items. I ordered these on line as I can't cope with their call centre.

Hope you get to order your item , if not try the uk phone number ( on here somewhere, sorry) and they may be able to help.

Thanks, mak !
I tried on the internet and on the phone but nothing worked for the NutriBullet to France.
I'll try to find it somewhere else.
:flower::flower::flower:

Latest posts

Back