OMG I have found Mally

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ringtree

Registered Shopper
I have today received the Mally TSV which I had on advanced orders - it is really great and I understand now what you guys have been raving about. The concealer is fab ( even though the light arrived and really I am medium) but I have never has such a good concealer system. I have really dark circles - no problem. The eyeshadow is lovely, the mascara works and the lip gloss is good. OMG could this be a new addiction? I never got her before, but now I do.

I have today received the Mally TSV which I had on advanced orders - it is really great and I understand now what you guys have been raving about. The concealer is fab ( even though the light arrived and really I am medium) but I have never has such a good concealer system. I have really dark circles - no problem. The eyeshadow is lovely, the mascara works and the lip gloss is good. OMG could this be a new addiction? I never got her before, but now I do.

I love Mally :heart: have loads of her make-up (inc the last TSV) and it's fantastic, it really does last as well which is great for me as I have oily skin which tends to 'eat' some brands of make-up.

Think she's a fantastic guest too, some of the things she comes out with just crack me up, she's like a breath of fresh air on stuffy old QVC.

I got that TSV too, it's a really lovely kit and I've used it most days. The only thing I can't get to work on me is the eyeliner - no matter what I try with it, it flakes and smudges an hour or so after I've applied it. The mascara is amazing, the concealer is belting on my dark circles. The powder that sets it really keeps it in place and stops it from going orange. The lipgloss and eyeshadow are fabulous, and the blusher is so natural and gentle looking. Big thumbs up from me, and she is an utter delight to watch.

After deliberating for nearly a week I've just ordered the 4 piece must haves on try me price. Is that a good choice for a first kit? I've never used any mally before.

I got that TSV too, it's a really lovely kit and I've used it most days. The only thing I can't get to work on me is the eyeliner - no matter what I try with it, it flakes and smudges an hour or so after I've applied it. The mascara is amazing, the concealer is belting on my dark circles. The powder that sets it really keeps it in place and stops it from going orange. The lipgloss and eyeshadow are fabulous, and the blusher is so natural and gentle looking. Big thumbs up from me, and she is an utter delight to watch.

As mentioned before, you really need her professional eyelining kit.It is expensive, but I've had mine months now and havn't made a dint in it and only sharpened the liner bit, twice. You could always send for it and see under the 30 day MBG.....

As mentioned before, you really need her professional eyelining kit.It is expensive, but I've had mine months now and havn't made a dint in it and only sharpened the liner bit, twice. You could always send for it and see under the 30 day MBG.....

Thanks lovey - it's on my list of 'to try' stuff, I need to save some pennies up first :wink: . Given the success I've had with all her other stuff I'm sure this would be ok for me. I'm going to watch her shows today anyway and see if it's at least demonstrated...then I may weaken:cash::talking::happy:

i have sinned! :devil:

hell will freeze over before i actually get anywhere near to the point of actually needing more make-up :blush:. but i really like the look of Mally & plenty on here seem to get on with it, so i've been dithering over the 'must have' kit on special at the moment - i've caved in & ordered the plum.

it's all YOUR fault! :grin:

i have sinned! :devil:

hell will freeze over before i actually get anywhere near to the point of actually needing more make-up :blush:. but i really like the look of Mally & plenty on here seem to get on with it, so i've been dithering over the 'must have' kit on special at the moment - i've caved in & ordered the plum.

it's all YOUR fault! :grin:

Get thee over to the F.A.R.T. thread and confess, you naughty girl!

Psssst! I weakened and sent for the foundation.......

I've not tried her stuff. What is the coverage like? I have a facial disfigurement

I have got her foundation and cancellation concealer, both are very good and long lasting and they do cover dark circles, blemishes etc but I wouldn't say they give very heavy cover.

She has got a new concealer out now which Mally herself says she uses to cover varicose veins on her legs and apparently is suitable for covering tattoos and birthmarks so might be worth a try & you can always use the 30 day MBG if it's not suitable.

the item number is 229991 and it's called 24/7 Instant Erase Concealer.

well girls I too have sinned and ordered the 4 piece on try-me price on the lunchtime show - I missed the beginning - anyone enlighten me on why there was an audience today? Enjoyed it tho and they seemed to didn't they! Haven't tried any Mally stuff before so looking forward to receiving this. I've worn clear mascara for years but recently trying out black again - I have long lashes and honest I'm not complaining but I get black stripes on my specs and I end up with mascara "eyeliner" as it seems to run down my lashes and generally I end up looking like a panda...what am I doing wrong!

i have been thinking of buying some mally especially as stacey and models prefer have left the building long since but this morning mally was on with alison young who looked like a clown -really terrible a five year old could have done a better job on their fizzog -so i was well put off

Shall I buy the smokey eyes collection which I nearly bought this a.m & then thought NO it's nearly £40!
Then I read your positive comments re Mally makeup-- and is it worth it? can I have sexy smokey eyes @ over 60-- YES I can !On the mascara front I will not be parted from my Clinique base like white mascara & their latest mascara which has a fine comb-- will give the name when I am not too lazy to go upstairs & look!!!

you lot make me want to try her make up -just cannot stand the woman!! Watch very few of her shows - haven't seen any of this visit - but the last - well - I couldn't watch nor live with the accent and all the "Miss ali"

I sinned too with the 'must have'...I chose the plum. I really wanted one of the the other shadows at £20 but they were all on waitlist....I must stop watching these programmes, but I have always wanted to try Mally.

I'm assuming all of us who "sinned" and ordered Mally have now received our purchases so what do we think? I LOVE the eyebase, and shadow (I went for plum) but I don't get on with the eyeliner and I hate the lipgloss, deffo not a colour for me! I've checked the website and it doesn't appear that the eyebase is sold separately - now that is something I would buy again but I don't wear eyeshadow that often so don't want to buy that too - the base neutralises my 62 year old browny-purply eyelids and makes me look awake!

kept meaning to post back on here but forgot!

eyebase - ok, no better than laura geller
plum shadow - ok, but have to be very careful how i apply as can look like i've got a black eye! don't understand why as purple/lilac shades always look pretty good on me.
eyeliner - once i'd mastered the application & smudge time, great. would definitely re-purchase.
lip gloss - the colour does nothing for me at all, too peachy, & i don't like how it applies all streaky.
mascara - haven't used yet.

so, apart from the eyeliner (& possibly mascara), i won't be jumping to my phone when Mally's on next!

Latest posts

Back