Ophelia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won’t be able to watch because I just can’t stand her. Just switched over to QVC which I discovered is yet another Elemis hour with another presenter I can’t stand so switched over to the news instead. Her name is Rezzy Ghadjar. Where on earth do they get them from, all of a sudden they appear, are not listed on “meet the presenters”. They seem to over sell and shout at me!

I won’t be able to watch because I just can’t stand her. Just switched over to QVC which I discovered is yet another Elemis hour with another presenter I can’t stand so switched over to the news instead. Her name is Rezzy Ghadjar. Where on earth do they get them from, all of a sudden they appear, are not listed on “meet the presenters”. They seem to over sell and shout at me!
Rezzy reminds me of the fruit and veg sellers in Dalston Market.

I watched the clip below to see who she is, and if you look from 1m in, Simon asked her if she needed a break or a cup of tea, as if she had become ill. She said she would just have some juice.

And at 2m, I think she said "And I'm back".

And another strange thing, he said that when it's gone it's gone, and he will never make it again. So how come today it is on waitlist??

I watched the clip below to see who she is, and if you look from 1m in, Simon asked her if she needed a break or a cup of tea, as if she had become ill. She said she would just have some juice.

And at 2m, I think she said "And I'm back".

And another strange thing, he said that when it's gone it's gone, and he will never make it again. So how come today it is on waitlist??

Waitlist isn't guaranteed the way Advanced Orders are.
In fact, any returns would probably be used to fulfil any Waitlist orders rather than any more new stock coming in.

I saw a bit of it and I think Simon handled her well. He looked a bit stunned at some of what she said about her boyfriend. Usually it’s Simon who’s the diva.

Rezzy was on the awful bid Tv.

Does this woman never have a holiday ? Every time I've 'dipped' in during various mornings, there she is again ! My 'dipping' in is short llived.
She's going on holiday 'cause she mentioned it a fair few times this afternoon, she didn't say exactly when though. I think she gelled really well with Dannii, they were like a couple of old mates who'd known each other for years

She's going on holiday 'cause she mentioned it a fair few times this afternoon, she didn't say exactly when though. I think she gelled really well with Dannii, they were like a couple of old mates who'd known each other for years
I thought she was very good

I thought she was very good
Me too, but earlier hours in the day were a completely different story, especially the Seasalt hour - I'm not knocking Seasalt whatsoever, but it clearly wasn't Ophelia's thing, and I found it impossible to believe that she really liked the jumper Worzel was wearing let alone want to wear it herself nor could I pick up any enthusiasm about the Shark vacuum cleaners. I could actually tell that she liked the stuff in Dannii's show and enjoyed wearing it, and as a fashion conscious female her comments were valid and like I said her interaction with Dannii was so natural, I didn't pick up on any of the usual staccato delivery and filler phrases!

Me too, but earlier hours in the day were a completely different story, especially the Seasalt hour - I'm not knocking Seasalt whatsoever, but it clearly wasn't Ophelia's thing, and I found it impossible to believe that she really liked the jumper Worzel was wearing let alone want to wear it herself nor could I pick up any enthusiasm about the Shark vacuum cleaners. I could actually tell that she liked the stuff in Dannii's show and enjoyed wearing it, and as a fashion conscious female her comments were valid and like I said her interaction with Dannii was so natural, I didn't pick up on any of the usual staccato delivery and filler phrases!
Worzel 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back