Opi tsv 15/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do wish they wouldn't keep putting the original Nail Envy into these kits, I have bottles of it and I can't use this version on my nails. Let's see some variety around the Nail Envy please....

ooh well spotted Ian...my daughter uses Nail Envy and has beautiful nails so this might be a tempter for us to share.

Jude xx

I like OPI nail varnishes best , but I think I will give this one a miss.
Does anyone know the nearest OPI nail varnish to their "My Auntie Drinks Chianti" varnish? I had that once and I have a feeling that it has been discontinued.
I have seen quite a few people with almost the same colour on their finger nails, I braved myself to ask one of them what brand it was, she said it was the same, but she had bought it a few years ago.

I like OPI nail varnishes best , but I think I will give this one a miss.
Does anyone know the nearest OPI nail varnish to their "My Auntie Drinks Chianti" varnish? I had that once and I have a feeling that it has been discontinued.
I have seen quite a few people with almost the same colour on their finger nails, I braved myself to ask one of them what brand it was, she said it was the same, but she had bought it a few years ago.

I've googled your colour. I have one that is the same colour pink but doesn't have a shimmer, it's a creme so whether you would get the same depth I don't know. Mine is OPI Kiss me on the tulips and was in the Holland collection.

Here is swatch:

http://www.opi.com/

This is the closest colour of it I could get
anti-bleak.jpg

DSC07212.JPG

this is with glitter added on

Last edited:
OPI DimSumPlum

CareToDiffer, I have DimSumPlum, which is a lovely shade, you may like, HongKongCollection. I GoogleImages+OPI+... and have a good look at swatches. I've not ordered OPI from Q for a while; when I checked the swatches, they were from 2009, so 4 years after the launch. And NailEnvy/Avoplex don't work for me, so I was paying for items I didn't want/use. Have ordered today on web, 3 holographic nail polishes I l-o-v-e the look of, not OPI. £7.50 ea.,free p&p. Snarly'sGettingParticular

CareToDiffer, I have DimSumPlum, which is a lovely shade, you may like, HongKongCollection. I GoogleImages+OPI+... and have a good look at swatches. I've not ordered OPI from Q for a while; when I checked the swatches, they were from 2009, so 4 years after the launch. And NailEnvy/Avoplex don't work for me, so I was paying for items I didn't want/use. Have ordered today on web, 3 holographic nail polishes I l-o-v-e the look of, not OPI. £7.50 ea.,free p&p. Snarly'sGettingParticular

That is a very pretty colour, Snarly:bear: I think it will suit me for spring :happy:
IMG_8724.JPG

Holographic nail polish seems the rage, is yours the silvery ones or the coloured ones?
I simply love your phrases, the latest really made me laugh :happy:

CareToDiffer

Oh, I am glad you like the DimSumPlum; I like the coverage. Saw the holographics on a nail blog and thought, "pretty" and "mine" at the same time! Wanted the silver, but it's OutOfStock, ColorClub, HarpOnIt. So I 'consoled' myself with Eternal, a gorgeous purple/turquoise glitter and AngelWings and BlueHeaven. I downloaded the images as my mobile screensaver, Eternal's on now. Hope they don't disappoint now that I've shared it with y'all :wink: Am glad you understand my quirkisms, I'm such a HybridOfCultures, no Purebred in me. :confused: And I l-o-v-e YourAvatar, HisBlessings are always generous! :heart: x Snarly

Latest posts

Back