Opi tsv 15/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ordered the tsv on Auto Delivery! Love the Aug. colours. Not too keen on the bubblegum pink colour. Don't need the nail envy either as will use it with RCM. Happy to sell them if anyone is interested, pm me :sun:

I've gone for it too.
Love all the colours in both drops & such good value, what a TSV should be!

Just in case you ordered the Leighton Denny Cause a Scene TSV way back when, the third drop 202042 has been despatched (it has a purple spangly bag). I've just ordered the OPI TSV auto delivery and then got may LD despatch email. Well I suppose I can compare and contrast and then one set will have to go back!

Jude xx

I like the colours and am tempted even though I have one or two similar polishes, but it's not really that good value for a TSV. I bought the Skyfall collection in autumn and that was 3 polishes plus one glitter
Polish, Avoplex and those rapid dry drops for under 28£.

Just in case you ordered the Leighton Denny Cause a Scene TSV way back when, the third drop 202042 has been despatched (it has a purple spangly bag). I've just ordered the OPI TSV auto delivery and then got may LD despatch email. Well I suppose I can compare and contrast and then one set will have to go back!

Jude xx

The NI AD is due any day now too so some people might have three sets arriving at once!!! :giggle:

I think they'll get more sets returned if customers are faced with 3 sets arriving close together.

Jude xx

Not for.me, i do love the pink and purple , not keen on the green, don't use nail envy and hate the glitter.

I've ordered the TSV purely for the colours that will be coming in August. The pink, blue and glitter in the first set don't appeal to me at all so will be sending back or putting them on ebay :wink:

I bought several colours from the German collection and the August colours are quite similar, so no auto delivery for me, but I'm going to watch and ten o'clock and make up my mind then.

Mine too. I had a mail this morning saying that it had already shipped. Surprised!

I ordered in the afternoon the day BEFORE the TSV, from the website.

Hi - anyone know when the AD is due for despatch ? I thought it was 7th August but nothing is showing on my account and as I rarely do AD orders i wasn't sure whether i should worry ? I am also desperate for the new colours. Thanks

Hi - anyone know when the AD is due for despatch ? I thought it was 7th August but nothing is showing on my account and as I rarely do AD orders i wasn't sure whether i should worry ? I am also desperate for the new colours. Thanks
I think, though I can't be sure, that it was around 10th.

Latest posts

Back