Opi tsv 15/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CareToDiffer

CareToDiffer, 'Lucy's Stash' (UK) is the site that showed the holographic nails. That made me Lust! Love her one-stroke flower nails and that is SO beyond me. If I don't get polish on my cuticles, I consider that to be a GreatManicure! HappyTalonPainting =^.^= Snarly

Holo

Snarly's In LUV! Don't have a DigiCam to take piccies. Exquisite. Glass-like. My other polishes are 'meh' in comparison. *off to buy more* I've been acting Nina-like, flicking my hands to an audience of one, me! Free p&p, ordered Sun, received today. Top that, Q! Oh, yeah, you don't even sell holos! x SmugSnarly

Oh, I am glad you like the DimSumPlum; I like the coverage. Saw the holographics on a nail blog and thought, "pretty" and "mine" at the same time! Wanted the silver, but it's OutOfStock, ColorClub, HarpOnIt. So I 'consoled' myself with Eternal, a gorgeous purple/turquoise glitter and AngelWings and BlueHeaven. I downloaded the images as my mobile screensaver, Eternal's on now. Hope they don't disappoint now that I've shared it with y'all :wink: Am glad you understand my quirkisms, I'm such a HybridOfCultures, no Purebred in me. :confused: And I l-o-v-e YourAvatar, HisBlessings are always generous! :heart: x Snarly

Holographics you say? You may be interested in China Glaze's summer collection then! If you Google "China Glaze Holographic" you'll find a couple of blogs etc with swatches. I'm going over to the dark side and getting myself a Sallys card in preparation for it coming out!

Only tip I will give you for holos is DON'T use a top coat, it dulls the shimmer completely and if you can put a base colour underneath it will often make the holo more vibrant and sometimes can make it last a bit longer as holos are notoriously bad for chipping and wearing round the tips.

Oh, I am glad you like the DimSumPlum; I like the coverage. Saw the holographics on a nail blog and thought, "pretty" and "mine" at the same time! Wanted the silver, but it's OutOfStock, ColorClub, HarpOnIt. So I 'consoled' myself with Eternal, a gorgeous purple/turquoise glitter and AngelWings and BlueHeaven. I downloaded the images as my mobile screensaver, Eternal's on now. Hope they don't disappoint now that I've shared it with y'all :wink: Am glad you understand my quirkisms, I'm such a HybridOfCultures, no Purebred in me. :confused: And I l-o-v-e YourAvatar, HisBlessings are always generous! :heart: x Snarly

Thank you Snarly:bear: I have always loved angels and fairies :happy: I had a good collection of them, collected over hours and even though I got 3 external disks, did not save them and when I had to format my laptop, lost them all.
Hybrids have the best of everything, that must be why you are lovable:bear:
You seem really to love your holographed nails:happy: Wish I could see them too, any chance of taking a pic with your camera phone and uploading them:thinking:
Love to see them, hybridsnarly:bear:

The description is up for the tsv but not the price.

OPI Euro Central Gorgeous Collection. This six-piece set showcases four fashion-forward nail lacquers from their spring/summer collection including a bright aqua and glitter shade, partnered with the award-winning Original Nail Envy treatment and bestselling Avoplex Oil pen. Stay ahead of the trends with OPI's hot new nail shades.

Contains:

4 x nail lacquers (15ml) - selected from the OPI spring/summer 2013 Euro Centrale collection
1 x Nail Envy (15ml) - high-gloss formula helps replace moisture lost in dry nails, and can help prevent peeling, cracking and splitting. Can also be used as a base coat and top coat
1 x Avoplex Pen (7.5ml) - soften cuticles with this oil formula, rich in OPI's Advanced Avocado Lipid Complex, avocado oil and vitamin E

Nail lacquer colours:

Suzi's Hungary Again - pink
Can't Find My Czechbook - blue
Vant to Bite My Neck? - dark purple
Polka.com - blue and violet glitter

Want to stay up to date with the latest trends?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive an autumn/winter OPI nailcare collection in August 2013 at Today’s Special Value Price. See below for contents of this set.

Auto delivery option contains:

4 x nail lacquers (15ml) - selected from the OPI autumn/winter 2013 San Francisco collection
1 x Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x Avoplex Pen (7.5ml)

Colours:

Peace 4 Love - metallic grey/blue with hints of silver and purple
Lost On Lombard - classic deep red
Muir Muir on the Wall - dark, shimmery plum
Embarca-Dare Ya! - metallic purple/red

Behind the brand
OPI offer award-winning nailcare products that no woman should be without. Their nail polish is the choice of Hollywood A-listers and even if you've never walked the red carpet, OPI will make you look as if you have.

Oh bother -I was not going to get this as I don't need any more nail lacquer but the AD colours sound just up my street -aargh

Thanks Chrissi for those 'tips'. Second day of gorjussness on three fingers for SmileySnarly. CareToDiffer, no piccies 'cause I don't have the Gizmos or the Genius. x DopeySnarly

although I have had many things over the years which haven't been good buys there have only been 2 items which had no redeeming feature s at all. 1 was clip on ear ring converters (utter rubbish) and the other was a full kit of ojon. Apart from being terrible on my hair the smell made me physically sick. It was as if I had wallowed in 100 ashtrays - awful - I had never smelled anything like it.

the really bad thing is I didn't send either back -both straight in bin.

I'm not buying.bought myself a nail envy pink and qvc was the only place with it in stock.and very pleased with it I am too! (so far)

Just ordered mine on Auto Delivery. So pleased that you can now order Auto Delivery on the website!

150 days till the auto delivery, seems an awful long time

Am still undecided, would have rather had the avoplex oil than the nail envy and I dont like the cuticle pen as much as the bottle of oil

I think I will have to order this on autodelivery. Loving the colours. I have been using OPI, LD with RCM and they seem to work so very tempted!!

I noticed that QVC are selling individual nail varnishes for £11 +£2.95 P&P.
I thought the "biggest and best shopping channel" had so much buying power that they could get us items cheaper, so what happened here:thinking:
I would have expected they might at least get them to us at the price items are selling in the high streets, but if we buy these nail polishes, we end up paying more.
So what is QVC using their " buying power " on?

How do you do and how long des it last

I apply RCM base coat as usual, then use the cleaner to remove the tackiness. Apply two coats of OPI or any other brand. Let it dry completely usually an hour. Apply RCM top coat. Mine have lasted just over a week.

Sorry can't remember but someone on here posted this on RCM thread and it works.

Latest posts

Back