Pack it in pink and sell girlies anything

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please don't anyone i know, under any circumstance, buy me this for Xmas. :strangle:

Don't worry. My husband has NEVER bought from QVC - but would probably get me this.

In the secret Santa at work one year he drew the name of a young female colleague, lovely young dirl not much over 22 - and he got her a SHOE POLISH KIT COMPLETE WITH POLISH AND YELLOW DUSTER!! Said he thought she'd be really pleased because they are very useful??!!!

just ordered mine throught q cut before the rush.:wo ho:
.....and yes I'm up early, 'cause I'm Xena today.

I loathe the colour pink (probably one of the reasons Julia Roberts irritates me with her 'I love pink' stance), and I cannot stand anything pink and fluffy. I'm not a rabid feminist by any means but I'm insulted that manfacturers think they can pass any old tat off on us as long as it's 'girlie'.

Mrs James - whoops I've already bought it for you even though I don't know you because your postings keep me SO amused & I know you are a style icon and would want the style to continue to the car. :18:

Oh, it's on cheque hold - shall I cancel it ????

Mrs James - whoops I've already bought it for you even though I don't know you because your postings keep me SO amused & I know you are a style icon and would want the style to continue to the car. :18:

i should say......and get me a kaftan instead ;)

Get her a kaftan instead, you can never have enough, in pink of course.:whistle:

Get her a kaftan instead, you can never have enough, in pink of course.:whistle:

Of course.....a nice pink kaftan with pockets so you can put all the pieces of this wonderful kit in them and take them from the car at night so no-one breaks in to steal these super desirable items. And the pockets give you the hands free option. I'm sure this will be a very on-trend (or even in front of trend) classic piece at a fabulous price point & ideal for those teachers/unexpected guests during the coming festive season :cool:

I must admit I do like pink. But I detest things like this. A total rip off. Mind you, more fool the people who buy things that are twice the price just because of the colour!

I saw some pink car shampoo at the supermarket last week (cherry fragrance!!).

Latest posts

Back