Peony Flowers TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did any of you order the tulips?

I've just ordered the white ones today have been thinking about it for ages now. The reviews on the previous tulips were so good, such a lovely spring day today and the tulips in the supermarket look so small that I decided to take the plunge will try them out with last years summer peony bouquet too.

My TSV arrived yesterday with Royal Mail. I am pleased & will be keeping them, though a bit disappointed as the vase seems too big, making the flowers spread out a bit too much. I feel it needs at least one more large stem or a couple of smaller ones to complete it. Tried to order a couple from Peony although they all say out of stock. I wonder if other people have had the same idea. Does anyone know who else sells Peony flowers other than Peony & Qvc?

I like to add real foliage to my peony bouquets. It really helps to bulk them out, keeps the look fresh and makes them even more believable. Difficult to get hold of foliage at times though.

Hi Pickles1973, my local John Lewis sell individual Peony stems. Re TSV I used an existing M&s vase and they fill it quite nicely

My TSV arrived yesterday with Royal Mail. I am pleased & will be keeping them, though a bit disappointed as the vase seems too big, making the flowers spread out a bit too much. I feel it needs at least one more large stem or a couple of smaller ones to complete it. Tried to order a couple from Peony although they all say out of stock. I wonder if other people have had the same idea. Does anyone know who else sells Peony flowers other than Peony & Qvc?

i tied mine together with the elastic. tied the ribbon round it then removed the elastic. you could tie the stems with green plant ties

if you want some even nicer stems amazon sell sia stems very cheap with free delivery for £10 spend.

I know a lot on here love their faux flowers for all sorts of reasons, and each to their own; however, what is the general consensus on putting faux flowers on graves ?

I visited my husband's grave last week, and I was struck by all the graves and cremation plots that had a various array of faux flowers (alongside all the other, ahem, object 'a), in various degrees of weather beaten fadedness. My own view is that, whilst artificial blooms can look ok in the home - they can make the last resting place look a bit, tatty when the newness wears off. I realise replacing fresh flowers can be expensive (I well know), but for me, this is one area where 'faux' just will not do.

i use faux on my mums grave. my dad does to.in fact half the graveyard use faux. they do fade in time but i find them acceptable. i also use fresh pot plants and fresh cut flowers. we just dont want mums grave stone to look empty. she loved all flowers fresh and faux.

Mine have arrived. Think they are nice, never bought faux flowers before. I've put them in a tall pottery vase I have which hides the stems. Still waiting for my smaller arrangement ordered at the same time.

i really love my tsv..the more i look at it the more i like it. really adds something to my rooms

i really love my tsv..the more i look at it the more i like it. really adds something to my rooms

Same here boffy. They are bringing me a lot of pleasure and put a smile on my face whenever I get home. :)

Yes should be this month although I think Peony struggle to get these large orders out on time. The winter one last year didn't arrive until about a week before Christmas. It was a shame as it would have been wonderful to have all through the run up to Christmas if it hadn't been as stunning as it was I'd have probably complained and returned. I gave my spring one to MIL and ordered myself a single option on waitlist but I don't suppose I will get one which is a shame as MIL's is beautiful.

The summer bouquet was the one I least liked the look of. So my expectations aren't too high but there is nothing like seeing these in the flesh.

Last edited:
I'm actually really looking forward to the summer bouquet. It was my favourite out of them all. Love the white wisteria & the peonies in it. Just checked my account & its saying in process:happy: I remember that the last one took ages to come though, so could still be a while.

DunmowDizzy - How annoying that your winter one arrived so close to xmas. I hope this years one will be earlier x

My summer bouquet arrived today, it's beautiful!

It fits in an old well used, hand painted vase of my Granny's which is very shabby chic and suits them perfectly.

A bumble bee was also impressed with them as it kept coming back trying to get in the window where they are displayed.

My summer bouquet arrived today, it's beautiful!

It fits in an old well used, hand painted vase of my Granny's which is very shabby chic and suits them perfectly.

A bumble bee was also impressed with them as it kept coming back trying to get in the window where they are displayed.

That's probably a better endorsement of authenticity than Alan Titchmarsh :mysmilie_59:

Same here boffy. They are bringing me a lot of pleasure and put a smile on my face whenever I get home. :)

Funny how different things please people. My dog's greeting when I walk through the door and the smell of a roast dinner cooking does it for me !

Latest posts

Back