Pet Insurance ... yes or no?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Louis update day 10.

louis has had a very busy night helping his lovely vet with a new patient (vet's words, not mine) ;) although apparently, his main contribution was hissing as the new patient is a doggy. he's been out in the surgery following vet james around and having a good explore. he's now back in his kennel having a well earned rest. unfortunately he's still refusing food.

Louis & James are like that ✘- I can just tell!
He's up & about & interested in what's going on around him janie and I'd say that was a very good sign.
Cats are sensible animals. He doesn't feel like eating at the moment so he doesn't. If he's mobile he has strength.
One day at a time eh?

thing is min, he has to eat. james is off today and tomorrow (panic) so vet justyn has taken over, although it's been very much a team effort all along. he's just phoned to say lou seems brighter this afternoon and he's given him something to get the guts moving - another problem with no intake, it doesn't work well when something finally does go through. if he's not eating and pooping within the next few days they're going to do a barium x ray. i would be far happier if something would come out the other end :(

Come on Louis, eat some food!! You've proved you're still a curious little creature by having a scoot around, now we just need to get some food into you. Come on, you can do it. Even if just to shut us women up eh?! ;)

Diolch Min and Mam! She's currently doing 220mph laps of the garden, including the 6ft fences. There's nothing wrong with her anymore :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

ok, did it work?

Attachments

• 139 - Copy.JPG
    139 - Copy.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 42
woo hoo! as you can see, he's a tuxedo kitty. he also has an enormous bushy tail.

Gorgeous cat Janie - is that a tree in the pic though? Not sure a 'bib & tucker b/w' should be let loose on trees, unless yours is the exception to the rule, they always seem to be extremely good-natured but clumsy & very accident prone.....& the worst ones seem to have the fluffiest tails for some reason! LOL

Gorgeous cat Janie - is that a tree in the pic though? Not sure a 'bib & tucker b/w' should be let loose on trees, unless yours is the exception to the rule, they always seem to be extremely good-natured but clumsy & very accident prone.....& the worst ones seem to have the fluffiest tails for some reason! LOL

he's in his favourite position. ie:superior looking down on me from the pergola. the greenery is wisteria. he is very clumsy when he works his way across it. lol. reminds me one day last week the vet said to me - "i think he's feeling a bit better today because he's gone all superior and is looking down at us". lol

Hope your boy continues to improve Janie & it will not be much longer until you get the phone call to say he is ready to come home! xx

How strange!
He WAS there, I saw him. Handsome black & white fella.
Then I liked 'thank' & 'like' and he vanished!
I don't drink ... honest!

Look at him!!! He is indeed a handsome boy!! Love the pose. Hope there's good news this morning Janie :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

there is indeed good news capirossi - he ate NINE biscuits over night and then another two from the vet's hand this morning!!!!! ELEVEN biccies :):):):) i'm just overjoyed - i think the vet was nearly as excited as i was! i was so surprised i forgot to ask if there's been any action at the other end ;)

Latest posts

Back