Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anybody on here old enough to recognise that St Peter Simon has lifted his 'act' from Lary Grayson. Who did it much better?

They just did a non stop drop from £1 to 1p on a cheap ring but I notice the p&p is not getting mentioned again by Peter at all

I am getting to adore him, I know what everyone says but he makes me laugh, I so enjoy his shows. I love it when he does a full tooth grin/smile to camera as they go for a break. Makes me laugh dont know why, he has a nice smile and I really think he has a vulnerability, maybe he tries to hide it but I just feel a bit sorry for him, can imagine him a bit shamefaced sometimes after some of his tales. Keep up the good work Peter. You are making some people happy!

Dear Peter Simon just shut up about the damn yonanas rubbish.It is utter bull please peter shut up.

He's doing a Gayford non stop drop avalanche..........really??!!..................could be a long night!!
It's around £130 at the moment and they're 'losing their shirts' apparently because it should've gone for around £400..........yeah right Pete, of course it's so worth it.....not!

I've watched Peter pretty much for 10 years now and no matter what we all say about him he has given many hours of entertainment in the past, I had forgotten about him being naked in that box - thanks to steveh31 for the link to the video

Does anyone remember that advert where he was dressed as a chicken pretending to lay an egg for a promotion 1 easter, his face was a picture...that must be what he's like when he's not regular

He's fallen over things about 6 times over the years, He sat on a giant present 1 year and ended up falling through it, Peter and Sophie were brilliant together he once tripped up over the gavel podium whilst selling some towels she laughed so much Peter said she had wet herself, I had it recorded but the dvd decided to fail after being watched multiple times :(

He used to lose it a lot years ago with the assistants, presenters and people in the gallery but it was all fun

Oh and who could forget the snot bubble to just name a few funny moments

Some people on here know I got the limited edition Peter Simon figurine too - Actually I got 2 as someone got me 1 for christmas

The next Gayford is of a very rare Bengal tiger which lives in the Asian Alps at the foot of the Tibetan hills................now I'm no geographer but I don't think that's right somehow!!

The next Gayford is of a very rare Bengal tiger which lives in the Asian Alps at the foot of the Tibetan hills................now I'm no geographer but I don't think that's right somehow!!

Maybe it got lost after getting on the wrong bus?

:wait:

He said the Hawker Harrier was created by McDougall who I think make flour.

He probably meant McDonnell.

oh this part of this thread is hilarious, it's really got legs and could run for a long time
with all the mistakes and mispronunciations Pete makes we've got loads of material!

Dirty Peter is extolling the virtues of the Multi Grill (he has one at home :sleepy:). He said 'This is great for me late night coz' I really do use it late night, I use it instead of (stopped dead)... I can't eat late OK.... I do burgers in it'.

The mind boggles.

Dirty Peter is extolling the virtues of the Multi Grill (he has one at home :sleepy:). He said 'This is great for me late night coz' I really do use it late night, I use it instead of (stopped dead)... I can't eat late OK.... I do burgers in it'.

The mind boggles.

The way he eats in the studio when they've been cooking, I doubt he has anything 'at ome'

dont know if anyone was watching the other night when St.Peter was selling the tutankhamen pharoah bust... along with the
most interesting egyptian history lesson and great mis-pronouncing of words and 'this pharoah, this young pharoah that numbers
are going down' (?) 'and its when you say its 3000 years before the birth of christ this not only quite extraordinary pharoah united
and if you've been to Cairo and you've seen the PIRA... you've been of course to Luxor you've seen the Karnak ER ER FER ER ER FER ER ER TEMPLE'
wot the ****** hell is the ER ER FER ER ER FER ER ER TEMPLE? if anyone knows wot it is please tell me ha ha....

Tonight they are doing 28 pieces of jewellery back to back so i've switched off, There is no fun to tonight's show its back to the hard sell, They are doing an UPTO 70% off event so basically its just the normal prices probably, Oh and so far about 40 people have missed out on the first few items

A little note earlier they were selling the deal of the day and whilst Peter said they were running out at no point did they display how many were left so people were probably still calling when the graphics suddenly flew off the screen, If they only had say 20 left they should have displayed it

Tonight they are doing 28 pieces of jewellery back to back so i've switched off, There is no fun to tonight's show its back to the hard sell, They are doing an UPTO 70% off event so basically its just the normal prices probably, Oh and so far about 40 people have missed out on the first few items

A little note earlier they were selling the deal of the day and whilst Peter said they were running out at no point did they display how many were left so people were probably still calling when the graphics suddenly flew off the screen, If they only had say 20 left they should have displayed it

yes I noticed that too........another one for he ASA maybe?

Peter's doing the hard sell tonight but it's amazing how clear, concise and coherent he is being.................hardly muddling his words at all!!

Last edited:
Its boring when he gets it right. I like to see him muddle it all up.

Sorry but have to disagree with you there. I would agree if he was a more likeable character, and that you could half believe his benign, bumbling buffoon act, but imo you can see right through to a hard nosed business man, who knows exactly what they're doing and could probably say the name Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch with a spoon in his mouth, if he wanted to!

Latest posts

Back