Philip Kingsley TSV 16/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Screenshot_20200609-212832_Facebook.jpg

Its says 500ml on PK Facebook. I hope you are right....

Lisa put a "stories" on Instagram and they are 500ml.

So it is.........

500ml Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Fragranced Body Building Shampoo
500ml Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Fragranced Moisture Balancing Conditioner
150ml Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Fragranced Elasticiser
50m Bond Builder Split End Remedy

Value is £146

Does anyone know if the shampoo and the conditioner contain silicones? If not, I might be tempted because so far, I don't know any of the products. Always hesitated to order a litre of elasticizer as a TSV.:cool:

Philip Kingsley 4 Piece Mayan Vanilla & Orange Blossom Fragranced Collection TSV 16/06/20

150ml Elasticizer
500ml Body Building Shampoo
500ml Moisture Building Conditioner
50ml Bond Builder Split End Remedy

Attachments

• PK TSV 1.jpg
    PK TSV 1.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 196
The reviews look good for a lot of PK products but I hope this is not an especially made for QVC useless product as I fancy giving it a go

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased a trial pack from Marks and it did nothing for my thick coarse hair.

Not sure if I threw it out but my hair is in such a bad state due to lockdown I’m going to look and see if it’s hidden at the back of a drawer but I wouldn’t buy especially.

However loads of forumites raved about it in the early days but not sure it is still this way.

I buy the brown bottle remoisurising its the best shampoo and conditioner ever!! I also never wash my hair without using elastasizer. I also use the spray leave in before I finish off with hair dryer and straighteners

I haven’t used a hairdryer or any heated appliances for over 3 months, my hair is long and it’s truly in the best condition ever, can’t see me buying this as I have a litre of Elastasizer sitting unopened in my bathroom cupboard 😊😊

I don’t use hair dryer ... it helps my hair ... only when hairdresser does it ... I like PK but I do tend to chop and change ...if I don’t like something hubby uses it up so it doesn’t waste lol

So not half as good value as this previous TSV with litre sizes

Philip Kingsley 3 Piece Rose & Lychee Supersize Collection £60 + £5.95
This three-piece haircare collection from the experts at Philip Kingsley includes the award-winning Elasticizer in a limited edition Rose & Lychee fragrance, plus new supersize editions of the bestselling Body Building Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner in the same calming scent, which are currently only available at QVC UK. Leave your hair sweetly scented and feeling full of body with this luxurious and effective Philip Kingsley selection.
An award-winning treatment - included in your collection is the bestselling Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment. This famous formula works to deliver a rush of hydration to your hair cuticle, helping to increase manageability and smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft, sealing in moisture to give a sleek and silky texture.

And relax… - transport yourself to a spa-style haven with these pampering haircare treats, all infused with the balancing, calming scent of Rose & Lychee to leave your hair feeling smooth, cleansed and smelling wonderful.

Contains:
  • 1 x Rose & Lychee Elasticizer (150ml) - infused with notes of rose and lychee, inspired by ancient Ayurvedic therapies
  • 1 x Rose & Lychee Body Building Shampoo (1000ml; supersize) - gently cleanses while adding the appearance of volume, body and shine to fine, limp or flyaway hair
  • 1 x Rose & Lychee Moisture Balancing Conditioner (1000ml; supersize) - works to leave your hair looking shiny, smooth, and tangle-free

Latest posts

Back