Philip Kingsley TSV 16/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evening. Anyone any thoughts on Philip Kingsley or T’weeked? I am looking for a new set of hair products for blonde hair.
don’t know wether to go to this TSV or wait for the T’weeked in a few weeks? Thanks sarah
Hi Sarah, and welcome to the forum, did you go for this PK TSV in the end? If I'd seen your question sooner I'd say try Tweakd rather than Philip Kingsley; at least with the current 2 months money back return period you can give a new range a thorough trial before you decide.

I bought Tweaked a couple years ago , initially it was fine but after repeated use it seemed to build up a residue in my hair.

I think PK do a special shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair? Checkout TKMaxx they have loads of PK the travel sizes for around £5 different shampoos QVC only seems to do the volume ones now it TSVs. I have thick hair and would look like Crystal Tips if I used volume shampoos. :p Old children's tv show

Tweak'd I only really like the one which is a shampoo, conditioner in one. Well, its the only one I have tried.

tweaked is good if you have very dry hair but the PK collection for dry and very dry hair is is another league imo coupled with elasticiser its my fav combination

I have never found a specific shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair that suits me, any better than normal ones.

I have never found a specific shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair that suits me, any better than normal ones.
Nor me, I have been using Tresemme for coloured hair, very cheap for 900 ml and always makes my hair nice and shiny, but it doesn't have a lot of body but I think that is just the way my hair is and an expensive shampoo isnt going to change that

I’ve always avoided those products the hairdresser tries to flog us as the prices are eye watering . However when I was growing out my coloured hair to natural grey she sold me a brand called Milk Shake. The purple one was really good but it was a bit of a mess to use (I think all those purple ones are the same) and when we installed a new bathroom I didn’t dare use it!

I bought another shampoo in the range and it’s not too bad so I might look for other products in the range.

Anyone else familiar with the brand? Any particular recommendations?

I have noticed in recent years quite a few brands put Save To Use On Colour-Treated Hair on their bottles. A friend stopped colouring her hair a few years back and now grey all over, so started using the purple shampoos to keep it bright. After a short period, she had a really bad build-up and her hair a weird purple tone.

Purple shampoos shouldn't be used for every wash

Hi Sarah, and welcome to the forum, did you go for this PK TSV in the end? If I'd seen your question sooner I'd say try Tweakd rather than Philip Kingsley; at least with the current 2 months money back return period you can give a new range a thorough trial before you decide.

Hi. And thank you for replying!
I didn’t go for it and I’m going to try tweaked instead.
I read some of the pk reviews and doesn’t sound like a range that would suit my hair. Thanks again for the advise, looking forward to trying the T’weeked x

Latest posts

Back