Philip Kingsley TSV 30/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• PK TSV 1.jpg
    PK TSV 1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 92
I’ve never got on with PK. The elasticiser left my hair really lank, despite washing it well after applying it. Consequently, TSVs from PK never interest me, so my money is safe.

I love elastisiser .
Great product.
But I still have the litre coconut breeze shampoo and conditioner from a while back unopened .

I love the shampoo and conditioner for dry hair. Its the best on the market. The Bond Builder is superb if you have dry/spit ends. Elasticiser is a must.

I bought a starter kit of PK in Marks & Spencer a couple of years ago. I had such high hopes, especially for the Elasticiser - I have dry hair resembling candy floss and hoped it would smooth it out a bit. Nothing. I won’t give it another chance.

I bought a starter kit of PK in Marks & Spencer a couple of years ago. I had such high hopes, especially for the Elasticiser - I have dry hair resembling candy floss and hoped it would smooth it out a bit. Nothing. I won’t give it another chance.
Did it weigh your hair down or did is stay dry

Elasticiser did nothing for my hair and I hated the faffing about dampening hair first, I’m using Andrew Fitzsimons from Boots specifically for Blondes and it’s really made my hair shine.😊

When PK first arrived at QVC, they did a Try Me Set at I believe £16? Excellent sizes too. But it did not WOW me also the shampoo has SLS in them which a really cheap foaming agent. Elasticiser I just did not like, and it did nothing, or so I thought for my hair.

Once again I will say I see PK in my local TKMaxx the 500mls quite a bit, the coconut one last weekend.

PK is very good for my hair. Have used it since it was on QVC. Don't always buy from QVC though as other online retailers sell it cheaper. Always buy the litre sizes they last me a good 2 years so good VFM. Another brand is from the OJON stable. Love the shampoo and conditioner litre bottles. superb VFM when a TSV.

I didn’t like the brand at all (I used a marks voucher to buy a mini set) .

My hair washing regimen doesn’t suit anything which has to be left on for ages. 3 mins in the shower is max for me and as a lot of things are for using with hot brushes etc they are useless to me. I used the Percy & Reed overnight conditioner for a while but didn’t repurchase as it wasn’t a massive improvement over high street brand stuff.

Im using Bumble & Bumble (see separate thread) and I like it.

Latest posts

Back