Philosophy 22/3

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
I just put this on to see if the Philosophy lady was wearing that grey cardie again and she wasn't! It emerged later in the show that the airline lost her suitcase so that probably explains it. She was wearing a pink wrap style top and said that she had done some emergency shopping. They could have just given her some of the Kim and co samples as that's on now.

Different cardi but same old products. A few different flavoured lip glosses and bubblebath does not make for an exciting show. Philosophy really needs some brand new items to keep me interested these days, I feel I am watching the same show time and time again.

I know what you mean Loveheart. I am warming to the new woman thats taken over from Lee but I wish that she would bring some new stuff with her.

I'm afraid she doesn't do anything for me, she isn't passionate about the products like Lee was. She seems to be going through the motions She knows her stuff but she leaves me cold.

I'm afraid she doesn't do anything for me, she isn't passionate about the products like Lee was. She seems to be going through the motions She knows her stuff but she leaves me cold.

I agree Loveheart I much prefer lee.

I agree. I Love Philosophy but am sick of the same old stuff! They do loads of other shower gels but we seem to get all the same stuff!

I must be the only person that prefers her to Lee, I used to have to switch off sometimes when he was on as he used to annoy me. Although I think that was because a couple of years ago he conned me into buying a load of the skincare stuff saying how fantastic it was but it wasn't for me at all but I love the amazing grace and the shower gels are nice but I agree that its pretty boring as its the same old

I must be the only person that prefers her to Lee, I used to have to switch off sometimes when he was on as he used to annoy me. Although I think that was because a couple of years ago he conned me into buying a load of the skincare stuff saying how fantastic it was but it wasn't for me at all but I love the amazing grace and the shower gels are nice but I agree that its pretty boring as its the same old

No you're not! I liked Lee very much, but I prefer Robin. I can do without the over-enthusiastic 'this product changed my life'-type spiel and catchphrases every show, to be honest. Robin is informative and spends much longer on explaining how to USE the products properly than ever Lee did.
I do wish we could have some new stuff, though! Like pomegranate bubbly or more of those little gift sets like lemonade stand, tiki hut, tree house, school house ... I could go on! -I like a variety and it takes an age to get through those huge bottles!
And more Baby Grace stuff!
I've asked advice direct from Philosophy before on their US website and they are very quick to get back to you, don't try to flog you stuff you don't need and are very quick at responding.

Latest posts

Back