Pipa and Ingrid on Yong Kim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's supposed to be Together fashion.

Was really annoyed when I saw ruddy Ingrid Tarrant and Yong Kim. I think these clothes are overpriced and I would just look like a bag lady in them.

Meg writes

It's come to my notice too that the QVC channel is very screechy at times.

JustCallMeMaam.jpg

There is nothing worse on this earth than settling down to a bit of quiet downtime with Mr Fish

Fishonastick.jpg

only for the Old Dear to switch channels & to expose my delicate ears to screeching harpies!

It really is too much!
These QVC hosts need seeing to. I'm sure a block appointment could be made at the Vet's surgery to have Electronic Shock/Viberating Dog Training Collars fitted like the mutt next door had.​

First on my list is Miss Ali followed by Miss Pipa who is screeching for England at the moment.

they remind me of those cloths wrapped round ancient mummies ! Hmm, might buy an outfit for Halloween then send it back within the 30 day MBG.

pipa doesn't seem to get mentioned much on here but could never stand her. a hyper screecher as bad as AY.

Well just to show there are two sides to everything.....I love Yong Kim clothes and Pipa is one of my favourite presenters!!!

i prefer pipa to some of the presenters i.e craig , debbie flint , carmel and anna. Least if there having fun its not the constant hard sell :giggle:

I'm sorry £97 for a pair of leggings is just ridiculous. I don't care how long they last. I would want a whole outfit for that plus shoes!!! :angry:

Well she took him to the cleaners in the divorce didn't she. She obviously decided to carry on squeezing as much out of him as possible by virtue of the name. Ok i know she was"a woman wronged" etc but he must have been a saint to stay married to her as long as he dd. if I had to go home to her every night I'd be looking for a bit on the side to cheer me up too.

She used to turn up on LBC 97.3 reviewing the papers with various presenters and she's thick too. Hideous.

Someone I used to work with went to a film premiere years ago when she was still married to the Millionaire bloke.
They were both there as well and according to him she was a nightmare.
I can't remember the full story, but I don't think she was happy with her seats or something so she was giving it the old 'Don't you know who I am' really loudly in front of anyone. He said hubby looked really embarrassed with her.

So she can stop the friendly act, she might think she's better than us, but she's a nobody IMO. It took her husband to cheat on her to get her 'fame' IFYMIM?
Before that, I wouldn't have known her if she came up and spat on me.

Why is she still calling herself Tarrant,I thought she was divorced.
Lynn
I must admit i kept my married name after i divorced years ago, it seemed too much trouble to
change it , and then my two kids would have different surnames. And i actuall liked my married surname better. But the celebrities darling,
keep it, so they can cling on to the bit of fame they used to have,( when she was married to the
two timing husband.) Darlings

priscilla presley still milks it for all it's worth to this day. she's still banging on about being his widow when they were divorced for 4 years when he died.

Or anywhere else for that matter

Wish that these two would realise that they are there to show the clothes. And not to engage in a shrieking competition. You wouldn't want to be sat next to them in a coffee shop :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Calm down ingrid and pipa

Priscilla Presley, Cynthia Lennon, to name but 2

And don't forget Cheryl Cole!! Sheryl Gascoigne and her daughter who isn't even the real daughter to Paul Gascoigne.

But, getting back to the show...... I had to turn the channel over, it was sending me crazy...... plus the clothes prices were ridiculous and something that I would be 'chucking out' never mind buying at their prices.

Latest posts

Back