Practial Presents TSV 08/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t care what anyone says, but there is no substitute for hanging things on the wall the old-fashioned way with a drill. I’ve tried loads of different solutions to hang things up but they always end up falling down.I would also be pretty upset to receive a packet of hooks for a present.3 kg? My backside I very much doubt if they would hold up a dressing gown on the back of the bathroom door!

I`m ever so pleased that none of my close family watch QCV nor buy from QVC. It means they escape Q trying to brainwash them into thinking the most weird items are suitable Christmas gifts.
I know some people will fall for it and I feel like shouting through a megaphone "step away from the TV you are about to make a fool of yourself by giving your Aunty Betty a set of hooks for Christmas "
How anybody can presume or say that lots of people would be over the moon at gifts like this, either needs to get out more or move away from fantasy La La Land or block QVC on their telly and smell the roses in the real world.
Yep a tiny number of people might like a set of hooks for Christmas but they`d be few and far between. This is a tsv but IMO shouldn`t be billed as a Christmas gift tsv. Anybody tempted to buy me hooks for a Christmas gift would be hung up by all 4 limbs individually spread eagled and tied to several of the said hooks !

You'd think paying over £1200 rent a month my DD and her partner could hang up a picture but they can't.

They might be interested, as long as they can't remove them cleanly.

I might buy them for her.....OMG that's a present!

Gone for a lie down!:alien:

A few years ago we decided that we didn't need any more 'stuff' so with the exception of second hand books about climbing for my Mr T & things for the grandchildren all the gifts we buy are consumables - booze, food, perfume etc. These hooks would be ideal for putting into a useful basket for a new home, but for Christmas..?

Q buyers, “So we got a load of this item at rock bottom price it’s a DIY product“ :unsure:
“When we got a slot to shift it?“
“Oh so what about 8th October?“ “Heck, thats not Sunday with two hours of DIY.”

“Hell never mind we will flog it all as a TSV instead, call it Practical Gifts TSV.”
“Three easy pay, return after Christmas, now the end of January ...push push push... with the advantage of hanging all your decks.“
“Plus just how delighted your distance relations are going to be being given these to open on Christmas Day“

Wow Q you don’t half treat us, will these be on Buy More Save More?😜
If so book me in for a crate full, they’ll be really ideal as stocking Gift Mate stuffers;) 🥳:ROFLMAO:

If my partner bought me these for Christmas he would be cooking his own Christmas dinner, which would probably be beans on toast. Of all the items in QVCs inventory they pick this? I'm now going to sit down with a cup of coffee and start flicking through the Boots Christmas gift guide. 🎅

Latest posts

Back