Glasses TSV 3.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Glasses TSV 4.jpg
    Glasses TSV 4.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Glasses TSV 5.jpg
    Glasses TSV 5.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 84
And that probably means a day of Gill Gauntlet again :oops: as she usually presents these.

Set of 4 Reading Glasses & 1 Pair of Varifocal Sunglasses
Item Number: 182802
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.98
P&P £2.95

This five-piece glasses set includes four pairs of reading glasses and one pair of varifocal-style sunglasses in a selection of colours and patterns, each featuring a flattering frame shape, lightweight acrylic lenses and spring-hinged arms for added comfort. Presented with individual cases and a cleaning cloth, these handy glasses are perfect for stashing in your bag or your desk, by your bedside table, or anywhere else you might need them.

Designs to suit your style - in a choice of two collections including a mix of both vibrant and neutral colours and prints, you’re bound to find a pair to complement your outfit for just about any occasion or event. The Animal Print set includes a tan case for your sunglasses and the Multi Print collection includes a black case.

Stay comfortable - designed to help each pair fit your face comfortably, plus impact-resistant lenses for withstanding everyday wear and tear, these glasses are essential for work, play, and everything in between.

Perfect for you - in a choice of magnifications from 1.5 to 3.5, you’ll be able to find the strength to best meet your needs.

Multi Print option includes:

• 4 x reading glasses with soft fabric cases - Black White Plaids, Dark Red Dots, Brown Stripes and Navy Floral
  • 1 x varifocal sunglasses with hard black case - Black with metal detail on arms
  • 1 x cleaning cloth

Animal Print option includes:

• 4 x reading glasses with soft fabric cases - Red Tortoiseshell, Purple Tortoiseshell, Brown Tortoiseshell and Blue Leopard
  • 1 x varifocal sunglasses with hard tan case - Tortoiseshell with metal detail on arms
  • 1 x cleaning cloth

Strength options - suggested age guide:

• 45 - 50: 1.5
  • 50 - 55: 2.0
  • 55 - 60: 2.5
  • 60 - 65: 3.0
  • Over 65: 3.5

Please note: these are non-prescription glasses which are for reading use only. They aren't suitable for driving or any hazardous activity. You should continue to have regular eye examinations.

I keep getting flash adverts for all sorts of stuff and one of them is Tiff modelling glasses with little controls on each arm so that you can adjust each lens independently- basically binoculars in glasses form.

I bought a set similar to these from the Q years ago, they were really good & I still have three pairs. I've also bought reading sunglasses from eBay & they've also served their purpose. I'm surprised that they are allowed to call the sunnies varifocals but it's the Q so law unto themselves 🕶

Latest posts

Back