Pro - strong/RCM

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Hi ladies. Am hoping you can help as I can't seem to find the answer online or in any of the product videos. I have bought a 3 piece Pro - strong treatment kit and also a RCM kit. I have used the PS for about 4 days now and my nails feel so much stronger already. I want to use the RCM over xmas, but do I have to stop the PS or can I use it over the top?

Also, although it says 'daily' on the enclosed PS leaflet, it doesn't say how long to do it for. Shocking instructions/guidance. Any idea?

My plan is to do a RCM in red and put a sparkly red LD on top. Can I fit in the PS anywhere? Thanks in advance for your help :)

From what I remember ProStrong has to go onto the natural nail so if you have gel polish on then I don't see that you can put ProStrong on.

Prostrong can be applied over polish, though I've always sceptical. They also say in the prostrong sales pitch that if you wear acrylic (and probably RCM can be included in this) to apply to the underneath of the free edge.

I love PS and it has improved my nails immensely but any more than two coats and it peels on me, the "pink clear" more so than the "clear clear" so would be sceptical of using in conjunction with another system.

I love PS and it has improved my nails immensely but any more than two coats and it peels on me, the "pink clear" more so than the "clear clear" so would be sceptical of using in conjunction with another system.

Is that not Perfect Formula you are talking about?

Thanks ladies. I just had to check whether I meant ProStrong or Perfect Formula as I have both. I think I will put my daily treatment on in the morning then make sure they are completely dry before doing the RCM (am scared, first time!) I don't know whether to try the treatment on top or not though....maybe, the sensible option would be to just PS over Christmas and RCM for when I go back to work! Ah, I may just experiment. What's the worst than can happen?! :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back