Promotional Videos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Michelle Hope's video is the same one they've been showing for what seems like years. The same with the Centrigade video (robot women wearing jackets not offered any more.) Locitane's video has been around for years as well (a bloke with a fake French accent ... I think it's Charlie). Ruth's needs updating ... what is it with that funny looking sofa ? Is QVC too cheap to make some new videos ?

Michelle Hope's video is the same one they've been showing for what seems like years. The same with the Centrigade video (robot women wearing jackets not offered any more.) Locitane's video has been around for years as well (a bloke with a fake French accent ... I think it's Charlie). Ruth's needs updating ... what is it with that funny looking sofa ? Is QVC too cheap to make some new videos ?
The Q's stuck in a backwater or time warp & has used out of date videos & promotions for years. I'm not on Facebook but have looked at their page after reading something on here; I don't know if they're still showing them but the same autumn & Christmas vignettes have been on since Adam was a lad - the annoying child blowing flour/icing sugar all over the kitchen must now be old enough to vote. I thought that it was Olivier Baussan, L'Occitane's founder, who did the voice over on their promo.

They can't even tell you what's on during the day. All we get it "you won't want to miss this" and "see what we have for you here". What about those who are partially sighted? They don't know what is coming up, because they are to cheap to say what product they are advertising.

They can't even tell you what's on during the day. All we get it "you won't want to miss this" and "see what we have for you here". What about those who are partially sighted? They don't know what is coming up, because they are to cheap to say what product they are advertising.
The flour all over the kitchen is bad enough. We have to assume grandad and the kid will clean it up. But the one I dislike most is the happy couple who throw pillow feathers over each other. They won't be smiling when the feathers clog up the Dyson. I realize these are not real life situations, but they still rub me the wrong way. Does anyone remember the video for an expensive handbag brand. Was it Radley ? On the promo, someone off camera threw a tin of paint over a bag.

I know that adverts are not true to any normal life but I get annoyed when ads are so stupid.

The current life/funeral ones where the post is constantly going to the wrong address (would you trust a company who can’t address a letter) , how many times does Joan need to think about taking out a policy? The current one with the babysitting granny playing hide and seek in a wigwam whilst signing up to a new policy - obviously not any company I deal with where you are on hold and have to write stuff down - the call centre person must be delighted trying to sign her up whilst she is talking to the child grr

The current Studio Christmas one is really getting on my chesticles.

I’m still looking for the food products which also clean and revamp your kitchen and your kids - kitchen total mess when you are unable to make dinner - sign up to a delivery service and not only do you get a restaurant quality meal but your home and family suddenly transform into something out of a Boden catalogue.

The flour all over the kitchen is bad enough. We have to assume grandad and the kid will clean it up. But the one I dislike most is the happy couple who throw pillow feathers over each other. They won't be smiling when the feathers clog up the Dyson. I realize these are not real life situations, but they still rub me the wrong way. Does anyone remember the video for an expensive handbag brand. Was it Radley ? On the promo, someone off camera threw a tin of paint over a bag.
Absolutely, what a stupid pair, her with an Eek ring & him trying to look like Aidan Turner & failing abysmally. As for throwing paint over anything grrrrrrrrrr.

The ad that gets to me is for the cremation plan where the smug middle class bloke bloke says ''and my lot know how to party'' and he walks into a suburban lounge with a few twin set and pearls wearing ladies sipping wine, I have been to more entertaining and boozy wakes!

The one which is p ing me off is the Welsh girl and her granny playing football.

I love a Welsh accent but the actress from Gavin & Tracy and this child actress are like nails down a blackboard.

I record most of the programmes that I enjoy and then fast forward through the adverts as the majority of them irritate me.

Latest posts

Back