Put the Ipad down Julia!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must be in the 5% then because I always tap the app to order (although am not interested in tweets). I would rather hear more about the products than who is tweeting what. They could just stream "selected" tweets accross the screen like the did with the texts, I can ignore it then.

I hate the obsession with tweeting. I'm sure shopping telly selling is a lot of "airtime filling" so it may be great for the presenters to have something else to say, but I find it very very boring and quite irritating. I accept they want to get in on the whole interactive social media thing, but all this iPad gazing needs to lessen a bit! It's too much.

Apparently Joe Pasquale's bunion has a Twitter account and has 200 followers. If bunions are now signing up for an account then, in my opinion, it makes tweeting even more farcical.

I rarely watch QVC now because of the repetitive shows, but mainly because I think that the presenters welded to their iPads is unprofessional. It detracts from the product when they insist on reading fatuous comments about someone liking the earrings they're wearing. I want information on the product, not to hear about how many cups of tea someone's had during the shows (just an example :wink:)

If the 'Powers that be' are insisting on them tweeting, then surely they could do it once in a while rather than the presenters always glancing over to the iPad and reading out drivel (in a lot of cases) throughout the shows.

Julia's dancer's calves should have their own account, and her high insteps and Pasquale's bunion could befriend them.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back