Quacker factory

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

medusa

Registered Shopper
So go on who's stocking up for christmas?

On a more serious note, who buys this kind of stuff? only image that comes to my mind is large over 50 american ladies visiting disneyland...
I would love to see Glen be wheeled on to give fashion tips for this range, would be hysterical.

Last edited:
I wandered into one of these shows yesterday by mistake and heard AD dare to describe a bright blue monstrosity covered in huge glittery stars :eek: as SUBTLE!! Her and that mad guest presenter nearly burst a blood vessel trying to out quack each other. :taphead:

I love the range, BUT won't be paying those prices for them. I have a gorgeous xmas bauble top which cost me about £10 from clearance section, some of them are subtle but not many lol. There is quite a lot in clearance at moment but not many in my size sadly.

Had their website been working when I tried to order I would have bought a zip up fleece in their christmas selection by the time I did get it to work my size was sold out.

It would have been my first ever piece, instead I ordered a Michele Hope top for £10 in the clearance section.

I love Quacker. They do subtle stuff that doesn't scream at you and the quality of the cotton is exceptional. I have never had a Quacker t-shirt shrink or twist in the wash unlike B&W stuff I have had.

And, just for the record I am not a 50 year old American woman and have never been, nor do I want to go, to Disneyland!!:wink::wink:

I have got a couple of Christmas jumpers. The snowflake one is lovely actually . I have it in the pale pink. I did go mad once & got the bright green jumper with the Santa on it but once I opened it cringed & sent it straight back.

I love Quacker. And, just for the record I am not a 50 year old American woman and have never been, nor do I want to go, to Disneyland!!:wink::wink:

Well said Catkins. Neither am I and I have a few Quacker pieces. I ordered the black velour kaftan while it was still in stock and now find it says 'awaiting stock' on my account.

Two years ago I bought a Christmas top with a silver snowman on and a denim shirt and I love them both. They only come out at Christmas but I like them and they are not over the top with sequins etc either.

I also am not American nor have I any aspirations to go to Disneyland.

Latest posts

Back