QVC Christmas Cards are on their way!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We're also honoured to have received THE Christmas card today!! Shame it wasn't a discount code instead of an easy pay one included!!

Is it a tad bit sad to receive cards from the likes of QVC, M&S, Liz Earle and John Lewis? :blush:

My card arrived this morning, complete with the 3 Easy Pay voucher. Shame there's nothing I want to order .............. unless I leave it until the Charlie Bears show (despite the fact I vowed not to buy any more :wink:)

I got an email but no card. Last year I got a card for the first time ever. Obviously I'm not worthy of a card this year.

I didn't get a Christmas card but I DID get an email with 10% off next order valid until 8/1/11.

Code is DECNEW. Don't know if it will work if you didn't get the email, but worth a try.

Christmas card

So now that we have had the last Christmas post I am wondering how many people got a QVC Christmas card this year and what they looked like, I have shopped with them since the beginning and have always had a card. This year nothing!!
I dont spend so much at the start of the year but usually find lots to appeal to me towards Christmas. I did buy a PC in the summer so they I feel they have had plenty of my money. How much would a card have cost them. Skinflints.
I Intent to take them off my sky favorites and find something else watch as often as possible and hopefully never buy again. I never liked being ignored.:devil:

I'm with you...spent more this year than last year and not a dickie bird from them!!!! Mind you I sent a lot back that was faulty, maybe that was what I did wrong.

Good job I put last years one up, then no body would really know that they cut me off their Christmas list this year...........

Hope you all had a good Christmas, whether you got a card or not!!!!

I didn't get a card this year. Always have in the past, I have sent a few more things back this year so will probably get the letter!!

Latest posts

Back