QVC Christmas channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Did I hear right that Debbie F just said at the end of tonight's Diamonique show that she was going to start filming soon for the new QVC Christmas channel that is starting in October! Imagine that a whole channel devoted to Xmas tat and nauseating adverts, but then if we get less of it on the normal channel then bring it on!

Did I hear right that Debbie F just said at the end of tonight's Diamonique show that she was going to start filming soon for the new QVC Christmas channel that is starting in October! Imagine that a whole channel devoted to Xmas tat and nauseating adverts, but then if we get less of it on the normal channel then bring it on!

Lets hope so ,then I can avoid it. But I can't see them putting it on a seperate channel,other than repeats because Christmas is entwined through Qs whole range of goods.

Maybe DF meant filming of the Christmas promos they bombard us with for months.

Last edited:

I heard her mention she was in today but filming something for the Christmas channel.

We can only hope she will be located over on that channel till after Christmas, promoting festive retreat breaks away in Devon.

:mysmilie_50:

This is what they did last year - QVC Style or Extra became QVC Christmas for the season (ie half the year!) and they just showed repeats of shows that had been on QVC Live previously. And they kept it going until quite some time after Christmas as well. I recall hearing that awful "...will soon be here!" jingle until after the new year.

I always scratch my head and wonder what exactly QVC sells as suitable Christmas gifts ? I see people posting on facebook that they`ve bought all their Christmas gifts from Q and yet I`d be struggling to find anything half decent and at a reasonable enough price for the people I buy gifts for. Or is that just me ?

Just for fun DF could go to Devon for a couple of months and do some Christmas at the Retreat Shows it could take a long time, she'd love it.
Christmas cooking for your Retreat guests with Q gadgets, cookware and Q food.
Yankee Candles in the snug with the wood burner and the slankets.
Christmas garden gifts outside with the old bath tub, assorted mis match pots and the chicken run.
Walks out with the dogs in Qvc outerwear aided by DB, GC plus Tiffany modelling.
With a waft of Elemis in the air, beauty gifts in the communal bathroom along with Keeley performing treatments on the pilates machine watched by the dogs.
Technology gifts for the budding author and B&B owner with special guest Lee aided by his mum and his pussy cat.
A special outside broadcast from the studio featuring fitness with Bruce and his festive body blades.
With special hours showing how best to decorate for your guests with all the Christmas Q delights, featuring all the usual Christmas guests. But not to forget Gill G and her loo spray as it's there's no en suite rooms available.
How best to wrap the weekly novel in one easy gift mate bag with a Christmas Surprise of a bumper selection for your spilt up beauty TSV's.
What with her extended absence due to filming then time off whilst they feature over on the Christmas Channel we could avoid the self promotion till after the big day.

:mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
I never buy Chrstmas gifts from Q or online because I want to see what I'm buying don't want the hassle of returns. I want to be sure I have it in plenty of time.

Im always amazed that people order at the last minute and then complain it wasn't delivered in time.The delivery drivers can only do so much before they get overwhelmed.

I wish they would confine Christmas to one channel ,but no it will be everywhere. No escape.

And the cut-off dates for Christmas deliveries get later and later - they must know that people ordering at the last minute haven't got a hope in hell of having their goods delivered, because the carriers just can't cope and when you factor in the increase in traffic on the roads as it gets near Christmas, it's just a joke. I certainly wouldn't leave it until the final deadline before ordering (not that I buy from Q anyway), because I'd be too worried that either it wouldn't be delivered in time, or that it would be faulty (or both). But still they encourage you to believe that everyone will get their order before the day.

I never buy Chrstmas gifts from Q or online because I want to see what I'm buying don't want the hassle of returns. I want to be sure I have it in plenty of time.

Im always amazed that people order at the last minute and then complain it wasn't delivered in time.The delivery drivers can only do so much before they get overwhelmed.

I wish they would confine Christmas to one channel ,but no it will be everywhere. No escape.

Latest posts

Back