QVC has problems delivering Diet Chef 'Holiday Ready' hampers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
Ever since City Link went out of business (Nov/Dec 2014 or thereabouts), QVC has had problems delivering the Diet Chef orders. QVC says it's the vendor's problem (Diet Chef), yet since this problem of delivery began for me back in Nov/Dec 2014 and none prior to that, QVC continues to have Diet Chef shows offering autodelivery for its various products. I cannot understand QVC knowingly promoting a product that they cannot deliver in a prompt and timely manner. The order that I made was back in August 2014 called 'Holiday Ready', on the day of the show, and no problems with delivery until Dec 2014 when City Link coincidentally went bust.

I have received two letters (Dec/Jan) by post from QVC saying that "it's proved to be more popular than expected" and that [QVC] are working closely with our vendor to get more stock in as quickly as possible." I am certain that if there were to be problems with this product on autodelivery, it would have been at the start of it, back in August not half way through the year's run.

I wonder if in some warehouse packages are being held hostage by receivers handling the closing of City Links' accounts. What a shame. I am curious as to who else isn't receiving ordered goods due to City Links problems last year and I don't just mean those from QVC. Seems to me that a company as big and successful as QVC is could have resolved this issue by now.

Ever since City Link went out of business (Nov/Dec 2014 or thereabouts), QVC has had problems delivering the Diet Chef orders. QVC says it's the vendor's problem (Diet Chef), yet since this problem of delivery began for me back in Nov/Dec 2014 and none prior to that, QVC continues to have Diet Chef shows offering autodelivery for its various products. I cannot understand QVC knowingly promoting a product that they cannot deliver in a prompt and timely manner. The order that I made was back in August 2014 called 'Holiday Ready', on the day of the show, and no problems with delivery until Dec 2014 when City Link coincidentally went bust.

I have received two letters (Dec/Jan) by post from QVC saying that "it's proved to be more popular than expected" and that [QVC] are working closely with our vendor to get more stock in as quickly as possible." I am certain that if there were to be problems with this product on autodelivery, it would have been at the start of it, back in August not half way through the year's run.

I wonder if in some warehouse packages are being held hostage by receivers handling the closing of City Links' accounts. What a shame. I am curious as to who else isn't receiving ordered goods due to City Links problems last year and I don't just mean those from QVC. Seems to me that a company as big and successful as QVC is could have resolved this issue by now.

well i still have not got my pies something is up

I am pretty sure that the diet chef orders are sent directly from diet chef themselves who used to use UPS, but for quite a while now have used UKMail. However this may depend on where you live and which couriers have depots near you.

Hi

I am pretty sure that this is a qvc issue rather than a courier issue, as Diet Chef use UKMAIL they havent used citylink for a few years.

hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back