QVC Lola Rose question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me whether Lola Rose pieces bought from QVC are supposed to come in the pink pouch that accompanies the ones bought directly from Lola Rose? I've just received my first piece from QVC minus the pouch and wondered if this is normal. I know you don't always get the bells and whistles from Le Q :giggle: but it would be very useful to have the pouch to store the item in.

MTIA :handshake:

They normally come inside a velvet/suede feel fuschia pouch which ties with a ribbon - ususlly wrapped in bubble wrap and in a small plastic zip lock bag. There should be a label attached to the item with a pink ribbon and a tiny card inside the package

Hi
So far all the pieces I have bought from QVC have come in the pink velvet pouches. And Niki did say last weekend on QVC that everything came in pink pouches, but have also read reviews that people didn`t receive them. I am sure customer services will sort it out for you.

I've ordered from both Q & LR. QVC have sent sets in a pink LR box and I've also received the pink velvet pouch from both. LR direct always include the anti silver tarnish square but sometimes Q doesn't???? I've also seen LR in TK Max (individual earrings & bracelets) but they were boxed not pouches.:happy:

I really appreciate your replies everyone - have sent an email to CS. I think they're going to get suspicious of me soon as I have previously contacted them about a missing wooden box for Tahitian pearls, and an absent DMQ box once too, that's partly why I wanted to check I should have received one before taking action! Think I've just been unlucky. I haven't got a business going on Ebay flogging them...honest...:mysmilie_845:

:mysmilie_504:

I really appreciate your replies everyone - have sent an email to CS. I think they're going to get suspicious of me soon as I have previously contacted them about a missing wooden box for Tahitian pearls, and an absent DMQ box once too, that's partly why I wanted to check I should have received one before taking action! Think I've just been unlucky. I haven't got a business going on Ebay flogging them...honest...:mysmilie_845:

:mysmilie_504:

I'm sure qvc will send you one. If you don't get any joy from them I can send you one as craftybel kindly sent me some. I bought the annette tumble bracelet,my first purchase of Lola Rose.I didn't get a pouch with it. I do think you are supposed to get one though.

I'm sure qvc will send you one. If you don't get any joy from them I can send you one as craftybel kindly sent me some. I bought the annette tumble bracelet,my first purchase of Lola Rose.I didn't get a pouch with it. I do think you are supposed to get one though.

Thank you so much - that's lovely of you! Have sent you a PM :wave:

Latest posts

Back