QVC model spotting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey - sort of undermines the 'classy' image she tries to cultivate now - but then i suppose everyone's got to start somewhere!

There are plenty of shops of Amanda 'catching a chill' too.....
I can't believe QVC use Renee and Amanda..they must be aware that there are dodgy pics from the past. Not really in keeping with their brand!

I've just remembered! My sister is currently working at Boots, training to be a dispenser. Her study literature consists of a lovely box full of lovely books, with Amanda's face plastered all over them (ok, well maybe one or two pictures here and there). I made her cry (partly through laughter, mostly through despair) when I looked at it and pointed and screamed "QVC MODEL!!!!!!!"......as I do every time I see one in any setting other than QVC :blush:

Oh and "Plus Size Model" (QVC's words, not mine) Joy used to be on a telly ad for a "plus sized clothes" catalogue.

Chrissy is in print ads for some facial toning machine thingy and other such beautifying products, which can be found in the Argos catalogue.

I saw the older model who usually does Bare Escentuals on a poster sat on a bench with an old man advertising health insurance for the over 60's

Chrissy the model is everywhere! Betterware, Kleeneze, even plastic surgery adverts in the back of magazines.

Renee was indeed a 'glamour' model and not just topless either. A few years back someone posted a picture of her they had found on the internet and it had to be removed from this forum as it was obscene!!! :eek:

I was on holiday on the Isle Of Wight last year, and Beaulah was doing a photoshoot - think there are some on the Warners adult holiday website.

Renee puts me off buying stuff......cannot stand her.........she makes everything look tacky with her glamour model pouts.

Renee puts me off buying stuff......cannot stand her.........she makes everything look tacky with her glamour model pouts.

yep not a huge fan of Renee either, she just annoys me! and for god sake get a fringe cut in! everytime shes on doing a make up hour she annoys me with her big shiny forehead! Not her fault obviously but if I was her I'd be trying to cover it up abit!

Latest posts

Back