QVC presenters join Craft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
Have just read that Antony Heywood and Paul Lavers are joining Debbie Greenwood and Julian Ballantyne on the new Channel, that will make interesting viewing!

How fantastic! I always really liked Paul Lavers. Wonder if Julian Ballantyne will creep out of the woodwork?

just gos to show its not shopping channels they dont like its qvc. after the way joy went qvc sound like hard work to work for

So you didn't read the first post or the banner headline that Graham has on the site???

Julian along with Debbie were the first revealed as presenters!

Ah yes, you're right! I will definitely tune in to watch and see how it goes!

Really pleased to see the old guard back on our screens. I note in the release that it is coming live in September from studios in Acton. Is that the old Bid Up place I wonder?

If so is that where Andy Hodgson is currently broadcasting from with his late night roulette/dice shows, could he be joining the Craft Crew too?

Have just read that Antony Heywood and Paul Lavers are joining Debbie Greenwood and Julian Ballantyne on the new Channel, that will make interesting viewing!

QVC let a good one go in Debbie Greenwood!! Good Luck to her, she will be fantastic :mysmilie_59:

QVC let a good one go in Debbie Greenwood!! Good Luck to her, she will be fantastic :mysmilie_59:

She was never hard sell, wouldn't fit into the present Q format. If she presented with AD they'd chat about every dog and its man and sell nothing! :mysmilie_48:

She was never hard sell, wouldn't fit into the present Q format. If she presented with AD they'd chat about every dog and its man and sell nothing! :mysmilie_48:

Didn't stop me or my family from buying though!! Not always about the hard sell - lots of other ways to entice people to watch and buy :mysmilie_492:

It's interesting that AH has opted to join JB and DG. Wonder if he had the option of going back to Q if he had had enough of the cruise liner. If he did and decided on craft maybe friendship was stronger.

How does food and drink fit into craft? I'm convinced Dawny is joining!

I'm not the least bit interested in craft, but will have a look in to see the old presenters. :mysmilie_459:

I saw it billed as craft and hobby's channel so baking/cookery would fall in that way.

Latest posts

Back