Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pedro just said that when he was in his twenties, he went to work in America, and Debbie Reynolds and Cher became like his family, and looked after him! Can this be verified? He tells so many porkies, it's difficult to separate fact fro fiction with him.
Isn’t that similar to James Blunt’s story (and I believe him) about becoming a friend of Carrie Fiisher and Debbie Reynolds’s when he first touring in the USA? I think he was probably working as Ronald McDonald at that time, touring the East Midlands of America…

Pedro and his ****** first layer leather!

Baby Fields fault for that, he came out with it during IW's first ever Swan & Edgar show and Peter hasn't stopped using it since.

Of course Baby was mixing up his layers, he assumed the first layer is the Top layer (Full-Grain best quality leather) but it's actually the bottom layer (definately not the best leather :ROFLMAO: ).

Baby Fields fault for that, he came out with it during IW's first ever Swan & Edgar show and Peter hasn't stopped using it since.

Of course Baby was mixing up his layers, he assumed the first layer is the Top layer (Full-Grain best quality leather) but it's actually the bottom layer (definately not the best leather :ROFLMAO: ).
Best not to mention anything to Pedro

Sally is currently on air, why does she always scream

Peter's idea of exotic is to wear this ARMAF perfume at a Beefeater or Tudor Inn. Which no doubt he does regularly.

Now we know and he's signed off with his "somebody somewhere loves you" cliché.

Bye Pete, give our regards to Bet and Barbara and Josh. They miss you. We don't.
As we've said before ... they know their target market ;)

Pedro just said that when he was in his twenties, he went to work in America, and Debbie Reynolds and Cher became like his family, and looked after him! Can this be verified? He tells so many porkies, it's difficult to separate fact fro fiction with him.
tbh I've heard that many A list celebs in the states treat their hired help well ...

Cher: Oh Peter, the toilet bowl is simply glistening!
Peter: Yes, I use Blue Magic ...

I think he replaced Sonny for a while and the new duo was called Shyster & Cher but it didn't last. He kept messing up the words.

Obviously none of us know for sure however to my knowledge he's never said this before. I've seen nothing on here that he's said that, they are big names and he would have been bragging. He didn't say how he allegedly knew them or what work he was doing at the time which might have helped to verify this statement.

I hope there is a fire extinguisher very nearby in the studio (liar, liar, pants on fire)😂

Ode de noir! Thought it was called Club de Nuit Oud. And he wants us to pay £99.99 for it.
Through a friend of a friend of a cousin of a niece of a friend, I have it on very good authority IW will soon be bringing some exciting new fragrances to air ...

Musty
Moldy
Rank
Gross
Nauseous
Puke (pronounced poo-key)
Damp
Moist

You heard it here first ;)

Latest posts

Back