Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter Sherlock orgasmically rubbing caviar pearls all over his face while Peter Simon yells "£6.99!!" at the screen is staggeringly surreal.

I'm more offended by the obligatory apology (more so as I found the incident itself funny)

admittedly my sense of humour is more ''gutter mouth'' than most on here. So I understand that most people do expect the apology...but it shouldn't really come from someone who pissed himself laughing at it for 5minutes.

I'm more offended by the obligatory apology (more so as I found the incident itself funny)

admittedly my sense of humour is more ''gutter mouth'' than most on here. So I understand that most people do expect the apology...but it shouldn't really come from someone who pissed himself laughing at it for 5minutes.

Yeah - I thought it was funny as well - so for them all to laugh and then following it up with ridiculous apology just takes the viewers for idiots.

''I am what I am'' peter simon

so you admit that you are a slippery corporate shill.

I still want you to let me do your monologue one day.

I sometimes wonder if Peter Simon can think that viewers really believe his faux sincere schtick. We all know he's probably completely different off camera (and probably quite a good laugh) so why not relax and be himself like Andy Hodgson, instead of going from his baffling opening patter to quasi-religious monologues about tacky, overpriced Kinkade prints. Then again, he wouldn't be as compulsively watchable...

I sometimes wonder if Peter Simon can think that viewers really believe his faux sincere schtick. We all know he's probably completely different off camera (and probably quite a good laugh) so why not relax and be himself like Andy Hodgson, instead of going from his baffling opening patter to quasi-religious monologues about tacky, overpriced Kinkade prints. Then again, he wouldn't be as compulsively watchable...

I agree that Peter is probably a really good laugh when he's off camera.

But when you see the type of items he gets and the names of viewers who buy his items 'Edna, Ethel, Joan, Barbara, Brenda, Jean" then maybe it's easier to understand why he does the act he does.

''I love the internet because something duff will get attacked'' Sherlock 2013

oh really.

He was selling some of that cheapo 'Prestige' stink with Brash and they did the old routine 'you said it was going for £25' to which Sherlock looked totally shocked and replied 'I meant £45'.

Honestly guys, try and be a bit more creative with your bullshitting as we all know you are more than capable. And that is putting it mildly :headbang:

I am not so much worried about the oddness and tackiness in the solar power lights and other nick-nacks as you can see what they are when you get them. I do have a problem with do called designer (I guess they were designed by someone at some point but that's not what most think of when they think of that word) watches the most. Maybe they have got ok movements in them but because they aren't being up front about the brand, I don't trust them about the movement itself.

i see Helen Bates is presenting now, she is terrible and making up rubbish about these so called brands not heard of elsewhere

i see Helen Bates is presenting now, she is terrible and making up rubbish about these so called brands not heard of elsewhere

Indeed deanos but we must not forget that Helen probably learned much her considerable talent for bullshitting from the master, Mr Peter Simon. She is a protégé he can surely be proud of :happy:

It's good to see a very welcome return to the wonderful Gianni Ricci with Guy Kean later this morning.

Last edited:
It's good to see a very welcome return to the wonderful Gianni Ricci with Guy Kean later this morning.

For true comedy, listen to the way James Russell elongates his Ns and rolls his Rs when he pronounces "Gianni Ricci". I don't think even Italians have such an exaggerated Italian accent.

For true comedy, listen to the way James Russell elongates his Ns and rolls his Rs when he pronounces "Gianni Ricci". I don't think even Italians have such an exaggerated Italian accent.

That was EXACTLY what sprung to mind when I saw that Guy had a Giannnnnni Reechhhhheeee!

And don't forget Fill-eep Muhrrrrseeeyay :giggle: What an absolute tool!

Where have the Pendule timepieces gone?

In my head I am singing your post to the where have all the cowboys gone .... Bet I got that song in people's head now! do do do do do do do do do do do, where have all the Pendula timepieces gone ...:mysmilie_43:

Latest posts

Back