Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd just like to put it on record that the Pola who just bought something on Bid was not me!

Thank you.

Gollum is reminiscing about the time he did his 'first ever posh panto'. I was excited to see who he appeared with given it was a 'posh' panto. He appeared with Stu Francis no less.

One of the crew are getting married on Saturday and now he's being insulting to women again, saying he has seen some brides that look like mutants and who look like they're inside out.

Charming, especially coming from a man who has teeth that look like Sugar Puffs.

Gollum is reminiscing about the time he did his 'first ever posh panto'. I was excited to see who he appeared with given it was a 'posh' panto. He appeared with Stu Francis no less.

One of the crew are getting married on Saturday and now he's being insulting to women again, saying he has seen some brides that look like mutants and who look like they're inside out.

Charming, especially coming from a man who has teeth that look like Sugar Puffs.

you forgot "wheel of fortune"s jenny powell lol

you forgot "wheel of fortune"s jenny powell lol

Is that who he meant? I didn't know who he was talking about but of course she 'wanted him'. According to Wiki she left that show when it was canned in 2001!

It's not just that he sounds so sexist it's that he always trawls the same old, rotten 'gags' that seem to amuse him but nobody in the studio even laughs and Kiri just looks bored. It's tumbleweed.

It's like he's stuck in the 1980's.

Is that who he meant? I didn't know who he was talking about but of course she 'wanted him'. According to Wiki she left that show when it was canned in 2001!

It's not just that he sounds so sexist it's that he always trawls the same old, rotten 'gags' that seem to amuse him but nobody in the studio even laughs and Kiri just looks bored. It's tumbleweed.

Wirral you are right - Mason gives the air that he is a legend in his own mind.

:mysmilie_17:(Also I did like the caberet comedy act Tumbleweeds in the 80s!);

Oh Mike, don't ever change. Your presentation style is so understated and witty and you never talk down to the viewers in an unbelievably patronising way.

As a reminder of his qualities, I invite everyone to check out "Quiz Call Christmas rip off" on YouTube.

Wirral you are right - Mason gives the air that he is a legend in his own mind.

:mysmilie_17:(Also I did like the caberet comedy act Tumbleweeds in the 80s!);

It shouldn't be forgotten that Mike Mason was once a star of network television and regularly appeared on the 'Quiz Call' commercial presentation slot on Channel 5.

OK, it was mired in scandal and found to be persistently ripping viewers off (déjà vu?) but he did appear on one of the big channels so I think he classes as a bona fide star and more than earned the right to appear in Panto with Stu Francis.

In fact I think he has the star quality to walk the boards with Keith Harris or maybe even Jimmy Cricket.

I haven't been watching Mike's show, I'm just hoping I haven't missed his very informative and interesting monologue on how not to remove ice and snow from a windscreen.

I haven't been watching Mike's show, I'm just hoping I haven't missed his very informative and interesting monologue on how not to remove ice and snow from a windscreen.

He's just demonstrated how to whip cream with an electric whisk.

I recorded it, I love tips like that. I also like the fact he's covered his suit in meringue and cream :mysmilie_19:

that is indeed who he meant.

Aslong as he doesnt try to mimic keith chegwin, i dont care what he does

Now they are making out the Balmain brand is a high end pen. If your company has pens with their name on there's a good chance they are Balmain pens.

Check out www.promochoice.co.uk, you can buy a carton of 50 from around £20! James Russell is a bullshitting git!

Now they are making out Balmain is still a high end name. If your company has pens with their name on there's a good chance they are Balmain pens.

Check out www.promochoice.co.uk, you can buy a carton of 50 from around £20! James Russell is a bullshitting git!

I just commented on this on the other thread (DOTD) the drivel James is spouting really is appalling, he should be ashamed, it's disgusting

I just commented on this on the other thread (DOTD) the drivel James is spouting really is appalling, he should be ashamed, it's disgusting

Think Pierre Cardin who might have been a couture designer but you can also buy licensed nylon socks for £2.99 in your local market!

I had to switch off - it was making me queasy. He'd shifted over 200 at that point.

Latest posts

Back