Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had a massive fridge freezer delivered today from Argos for the princely sum of 8.95 included heaving it up the drive unpacking it removing all the cardboard,polystyrene etc and installing it. Makes 7.95 to deliver a pair of gold plated earrings look slightly overpriced.

Had a massive fridge freezer delivered today from Argos for the princely sum of 8.95 included heaving it up the drive unpacking it removing all the cardboard,polystyrene etc and installing it. Makes 7.95 to deliver a pair of gold plated earrings look slightly overpriced.
That's because of the Bid motto.............'The Profits In The Postage!'
(except of course when the item price is loaded upwards as well.)

I hope Shocked Face Sherlock had a nice trip to Wirral to see his family. I wonder if he visited T J Hughes in Birkenhead? I hope he stocked up on Sexxy Shoo, it only costs the price of Bid's p+p alone.

He'd be a fool to have not to :mysmilie_8:

Lord kean is brilliance as usual

"do you want me to tell you the difference between less and fewer........ hurry up, they are getting bored"

Lord kean is brilliance as usual

"do you want me to tell you the difference between less and fewer........ hurry up, they are getting bored"

:mysmilie_17:

He also said without a hint of sympathy that Frump has been snatched back from the claws of death and will be on tomorrow.

Dirty Pedro is selling a duffle coat and he said it's not bulky, 'you still have movement of wrist'

:mysmilie_506:

It's glamour on a winters day.

glamour.jpg

They're still saying 'this'll be with you in time for Christmas'

But there's punters waiting for stuff from back in November.........'good luck if ya gettit' has never been more apt

But you can still be sure almost every review on feefo will be super positive but on every other review website they'll be getting slated (as usual).

'Stocking filler price'

I class that as a fiver all in not a tenner for starters, maybe I'm tight

Tomorrow is supposedly the last day for delivery before Christmas. I wonder what we have to look forward to on Thursday, £10 credits?

Right a faux fur coat goes up to L (18-20)

Now i wonder if it will be a big fit... you know, to cater to those poor 22's that might feel left out

Latest posts

Back