Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally Jacks really needs to cut this 'what did you pay for lunch today' crap out when selling items for a few quid.

She just said, yet again 'what did you get? Sandwich? Cake? Packet of crisps maybe? Coffee? What did it cost you? You could have had a jumper instead'

You could have had a jumper instead? Not that ****** one, shady mare. All in that jumper cost £14 without a phone call! That is definitely grounds for an ASA Complaint, shocking :mysmilie_51:

Sally Jacks really needs to cut this 'what did you pay for lunch today' crap out when selling items for a few quid.

She just said, yet again 'what did you get? Sandwich? Cake? Packet of crisps maybe? Coffee? What did it cost you? You could have had a jumper instead'

You could have had a jumper instead? Not that ****** one, shady mare. All in that jumper cost £14 without a phone call! That is definitely grounds for an ASA Complaint, shocking :mysmilie_51:

well I have to say I don't generally spend that much on my lunch so that does seem a bit misleading to me

well I have to say I don't generally spend that much on my lunch so that does seem a bit misleading to me

There's just no need for it deedee. It's up to her if she wants to go down that kind of path but she must know by now what will happen if she does.

Hard sell is one thing and goes with the territory but making utterly misleading comments like that are just plain rotten.

I've heard a rumour that the company that owned BID have sold it and BID is now owned by an Australian company and is to be run by an expert team from ideal world who want to raise standards and improve the output and sell even better products. Sounds brilliant if it is true. Very very excited to see it develop!

Headtilt frump's another one for that....I paid more than that for a newspaper and a bottle of water! Firstly....You can't eat a jumper, so why compare it to what you'd pay for your lunch! Could have said something along the lines of make your own sarnies and put the money you save towards this beautiful jumper, you still wouldn't have enough to buy it, but if you starve yourself for the rest of the week you should be okay! They don't even have to be say such ridiculous and misleading things, there's no need for it - What's wrong with " This jumper's a really good price even with all the extras?"

Did anyone hear Russell trying to associate couture design with the Tiger Print Faux Fur Throw? Apparently the design has now filtered down to products like this. Ludicrous.

But it's only going to get worse. Later he has a Filleep Murrrrrrseeeyay.

Muuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrseyyyyyayyyyyyyyyyy

I hate his hand gestures when he emphasises the quality, the craftsmanship, the time and effort put into each individual piece.

Here we go, Russell says 'the mere mention of the name Philip Mercier for me it creates images of a rainy afternoon in autumn in Paris'.

Well for me the mere mention of the name Philip Mercier creates images of smog filled air and a factory China!

I hate his hand gestures when he emphasises the quality, the craftsmanship, the time and effort put into each individual piece.

Here we go, Russell says 'the mere mention of the name Philip Mercier for me it creates images of a rainy afternoon in autumn in Paris'.

Well for me the mere mention of the name Philip Mercier creates images of smog filled air and a factory China!

I just don't get him at all. I mean he used to do all this slimy stuff a while back... then he sort of went normal and all of a sudden we're back to the old tactics... I guess Russell can polish a turd! :mysmilie_51:

I've heard a rumour that the company that owned BID have sold it and BID is now owned by an Australian company and is to be run by an expert team from ideal world who want to raise standards and improve the output and sell even better products. Sounds brilliant if it is true. Very very excited to see it develop!

Where/who did you hear that from?

I just don't get him at all. I mean he used to do all this slimy stuff a while back... then he sort of went normal and all of a sudden we're back to the old tactics... I guess Russell can polish a turd! :mysmilie_51:

Bonuses?

You see they can't tell their lies anymore Paul so maybe they have to do something to compensate. I swear he's almost smirking as he says it.

Very funny James but I suspect you'll come a cropper with it one day, you'll go too far with the bull and someone will notice!

should be a game called ''bid word association''

I could buy my lunch (for a week) for the price of a muuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrseyyyyyyyayyyyy... just don't tell sally

Latest posts

Back