Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WARNING! Gollum has the battery operated Burglar Alarm again, prepare for stories of doom like what if your Christmas presents are stolen? But prepare for good news too, you MIGHT get a discount on your insurance.

And you might not (well, actually you won't with that piece of crap).

Missed it! he's got the caulking strips now which he used prior to double glazing.

I'd love some but I have double glazing, can you put it round the bath?

Missed it! he's got the caulking strips now which he used prior to double glazing.

I'd love some but I have double glazing, can you put it round the bath?

I think he meant prior to his Goddess getting double glazing :mysmilie_14:

James Russell claimed to have used it on all his draughty old windows yet on the video of his baby on YouTube his windows look brand spanking new, and very double glazed. I couldn't see any caulking!

The alarm hasn't been on yet so you're in luck Momma, do get one and protect your home.

And be sure to then get on the blower to Aviva :mysmilie_59:

I think he meant prior to his Goddess getting double glazing :mysmilie_14:

James Russell claimed to have used it on all his draughty old windows yet on the video of his baby on YouTube his windows look brand spanking new, and very double glazed. I couldn't see any caulking!

The alarm hasn't been on yet so you're in luck Momma, do get one and protect your home.

And be sure to then get on the blower to Aviva :mysmilie_59:

I have an alarm, I think you can sometimes save a whopping 5% on your insurance. I've been thinking of ripping it all out and getting barraboys.

that alarm system looked really poor last night.

I do enjoy his scaremongering though... YOUR CHILDREN WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Joking aside it's one thing them selling cheapo stinks and making out they smell like fragrances straight out of a Paris boutique but they shouldn't be touting absolute crap like that alarm and suggesting it's a serious security device, it's pretty irresponsible in my opinion.

And to suggest your insurance company may offer you a discount for installing an alarm is an insult and highly disingenuous. They may well offer one but they almost certainly won't for a self installed, battery operated, cordless alarm!

But that's Mason all over, he isn't actually saying they will for that piece of junk. Shady git.

Joking aside it's one thing them selling cheapo stinks and making out they smell like fragrances straight out of a Paris boutique but they shouldn't be touting absolute crap like that alarm and suggesting it's a serious security device, it's pretty irresponsible in my opinion.

And to suggest your insurance company may offer you a discount is an insult and highly disingenuous. They may well do but not for a self installed, battery operated, cordless alarm!

You're right. Once they were selling a nasty cheap orange 'cape' and James Russell was saying ' how Audrey Hepburn in Paris' this was!!! it was the cheapest, nastiest velour you've ever seen

You're right. Once they were selling a nasty cheap orange 'cape' and James Russell was saying ' how Audrey Hepburn in Paris' this was!!! it was the cheapest, nastiest velour you've ever seen

That's par for the course. They over egg just about everything they sell and they probably have to, most of it is crap. I guess it goes with the territory I suppose.

But it's pretty miserable when they do it with pathetic, so called security and safety devices, it makes me sick.

My pick for "breakout star of 2014" sally jaxx... Loved that cape... she could have passed for rey mysterio jr, in it

I like that sturdy toolbox. You could almost double up as a suitcase.

Mr Mason has two toolboxes, full. Probably from his fully qualified electrician days.

He liked that bendy screwdriver didn't he? He said it was fantastic, he has one of course.

It was a pity he didn't demonstrate it in action, I wonder why?

Did anyone just see him selling a memory foam pillow? Right throughout the sale he was saying it was 5 day delivery but with just 20 seconds left on the clock he rather suspiciously decided to double check the delivery time only to discover it was actually direct dispatch, up to 14 day delivery. And even worse the p+p was a whopping £9.99 for one ****** pillow.

Coincidence? You decide!

Did anyone just see him selling the memory foam pillows? Right throughout the sale he was saying it was 5 day delivery and right at the end with 20 seconds left on the clock he rather suspiciously decided to double check the delivery time only to discover it was actually direct dispatch, up to 14 day delivery.

Honestly!

That's disgusting!

Did anyone just see him selling a memory foam pillow? Right throughout the sale he was saying it was 5 day delivery but with just 20 seconds left on the clock he rather suspiciously decided to double check the delivery time only to discover it was actually direct dispatch, up to 14 day delivery. And even worse the p+p was a whopping £9.99 for one ****** pillow.

Coincidence? You decide!

that simply shouldnt be allowed

That's disgusting!

Too right, and he checked with 20 seconds to go!

But how on earth can they charge £9.99 delivery for a pillow? It wasn't a set, it was just one. OK, it was a large pillow but a tenner, and you might have to wait 2 weeks for it? Scandalous.

Another thing I have noticed is that all the clocks seem to have been for longer than usual, I think they have all been for at least 3 minutes.

WARNING! Gollum has the battery operated Burglar Alarm again, prepare for stories of doom like what if your Christmas presents are stolen? But prepare for good news too, you MIGHT get a discount on your insurance.

And you might not (well, actually you won't with that piece of crap).

I think it'll be even more poignant than that - what if your children's/grandchildren's christmas presents were stolen, you saved every penny to buy them, wrapped them with love, placed them under the tree in anticipation then watched the delight on their little faces as they opened them etc. etc.think how you'd feel if that happened to you, you'd be devastated on their behalf..........

I think it'll be even more poignant than that - what if your children's/grandchildren's christmas presents were stolen, you saved every penny to buy them, wrapped them with love, placed them under the tree in anticipation then watched the delight on their little faces as they opened them etc. etc.think how you'd feel if that happened to you, you'd be devastated on their behalf..........

Sadly deedee I couldn't stomach watching anymore of his show so I didn't see the horror fest that invariably takes place when Gollum sells security but I'm sure I've seen it all before anyway :mysmilie_14:

Sadly deedee I couldn't stomach watching anymore of his show so I didn't see the horror fest that invariably takes place when Gollum sells security but I'm sure I've seen it all before anyway :mysmilie_14:

I'm not watching either Wirral but I think we've got a pretty good idea of how the sell will go!
There will be scaremongering and tugging at the heart strings in there for sure :puke: :down:

I'm not watching either Wirral but I think we've got a pretty good idea of how the sell will go!
There will be scaremongering and tugging at the heart strings in there for sure :puke: :down:

I wouldn't exactly be gutted if he was moved to a morning slot, I'd hardly ever see him then :mysmilie_13:

Not weekends though, let's say 7.45am Mon-Thu, on Price Drop :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back